• Corporations influencing US Foreign Policy

Corporations have gone into Central and South American countries and have exported their natural resources for corporate profits. Leaders that opposed this were removed via coup or had a plane crash. Democratic leaders are replaced with military despots that keep their people under control as they long as they are paid. Now these same people that we have inflicted with horrendous leaders are poor and starving and trying to make their way in the US. We are currently jailing these people and sending them back, Stating "fix your own country. " In the past when people have tried to fix their own country by voting in leaders that recognize human rights, One of the first things these leaders do is to nationalize whatever resource is being stolen by corporations. These countries should profit from their resources. The corps don't like this, Involve the government, And voila an accident befalls that leader and the US is ready with a new one to install.

Also, Look at the number of CEO's who have had direct effects on US foreign policy. GHWB and Cheney coming to mind the quickest. Both were founders of PNAC.

• Kind of, but to say "It's an absolute Corporatocracy" is taking things out of proportion.

In today's era, the United States government has been falling to corporations. This has definitely harmed democracy in this republic. I do not think the founding fathers would entirely support what the USA has become today (although, they have some views that aren't so appropriate for today anyway). Many of our Congresspeople do not represent, well the people, but instead represent the corporations. They will serve in the best interests of the corporations. Fortunately, we have many middle-class fighters taking a stand against this to take America back from its "extreme capitalism". The U.S. is about to hit a dark age of an oligarchy. The U.S. is definitely still a democracy, but it won't be forever at the rate we are going in if we do not change.

• A combination plutocracy and corporatocracy

It started with the Citizens United decision and Superpacs. When we dont have publically funded elections this is what happens. We have to get money out of politica and give back power to the people. Thats how its supposed to work. No more buying politicians.
    Help out the cause guys:
    Wolf-pac. Com

• No, the USA is not.

Although corporations have an unprecedented amount of political power, they are still not the ones who are making the vital decisions that determine our laws. Superpacs are a major issue that I quite frankly have no idea how to solve, but they are still not the greatest driving force in politics right now.

• Not a full Corporatocracy

I believe that even though many people think we're one I'm not sure if we're fully a Corporatocracy but I'm not sure. There's some evidence that we are but I haven't seen hard proof of us being one, only small time authors have talked about this but I don't know what to believe.