• I don't know.

I don't have the foggiest idea what this is about. I don't even want to research it and find out. It's just too much fun as it is and I'd rather not ruin it. It's been a really long time since I've that one. I must vote yes because this is hilarious.

• No, he is not.

He is not, and even if he was, it would not matter. This is an offensive question. It is also not clear which U.S. ambassador to which country this question is refering to. There are multiple ambassadors and they are not all men, so that would elimate a number of ambassadors from being sons.

• No, the US ambassador cannot be addressed as such

These inappropriate words , which unfortunately were attributed to a leader of a country, in all decency, should not be used in referring to anyone, not to talk of a diplomat.
    Although the word gay has generally been accepted as appropriate, to attach the 'b' word to it is definitely an inappropriate act and a U.S. ambassador should not be referred as such.

• No, US ambasador is a humand being....period

This question is terrible. Neither the US ambassador's sexuality or the sexuality of his mother is inconsequential. This question says more about the prejudice and the bias of the person asking it. It is 2016, no person should be subject to these insults in a public forum. The internet and unanimity make people callous and stupid.

• Really? Who asked this?

First of all that is a vile thing to say about anyone. I believe it was the insensitive, gross Philippine's president Rodrigo Duterte who uttered such an awful thing. Who in this day and age thinks like that? He was the same one who referenced a rape and murder Australian victim as pretty and he should have gone first. What? There really are some sick, sociopaths in power around the world.