• We can do dangerous things

Virtual is better because we can do dangerous things, experiment or any research which may be hazard to life if done in real world. Anyone can make sure this structure or chemical is safe by checking in virtual world, then apply it to real world.That's all in my opinion. Thanks

• It is better!

I have played a lot of games through out me life, and I have played the Virtual games and then the real games. Anyway, it always seems that the Virtual world games are better than the real one. It's like that all the time when I play both. Have you noticed that?

• The virtual world is better than the real one

How could it not be? There are no job shortages, no pollution, things don't naturally deteriorate over time, it's cleaner. I started playing the sims when the first one came out. I wanted to spend every waking moment there. Things aren't as complicated, you can look any way you want, you just have so many options you don't have in real life.

• Trees Need Wind; Humans Need Stress

Virtual worlds are a great way to break from reality, but the only reason they are so good is because we know what we are escaping from. People have evolved to face devastating challenges. Without them we become fragile. Just like trees that grow without wind, people can collapse on themselves if they spend too long detached from reality.

• The virtual world can never be better than the real one.

The virtual world can never be better than the real one. For one, virtual sex is will never be as good
    as sex in real life with another human being. Also, all it takes to get rid of the virtual
    world is a power outage. The virtual
    world is only good for entertainment.