• Yes! It is!

It's an amazing show! The only thing is that you would have to watch it from the beginning to fully understand it. I've watched all the seasons so far and the plot is really good. I really recommend it if you're into slight gore but not too much gore. Best zombie show ever!

• Best zombie show ever!

I'm a huge fan! Even though beloved characters are killed off, it's still interesting to watch because I'm always interested to know what will happen next and how the remaining characters are going to cope with many deaths and try to keep their humanity. While watching it makes me wonder if they will find out what caused the whole thing to begin with.

• Memes r good

Memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes

• Memes r good

• Memes r good

• Very Good Show

Philosophical intriguing, deeply intelligent characters and themes, and epic violence shape AMC's The Walking Dead. While in no way comparable to the greatness of it's comic book predecessor, the television adaptation is still a work of genius. It's not a mindless zombie thriller, but rather a thoughtful and intelligent query on the fate of humanity in a world where humanity becomes a hindrance. Some characters survive off of strength and determination, like Michonne. Some rely on their brains, like Eugene. Groups of strangers forced to reconcile their past lives and adopt a new way of living; forced to find a sense of family with complete strangers. It's a beautiful concept and a great series.

• Very Good Show

• The Walking Dead - My cup of entrails

No matter what, everyone has the right to voice their opinion on whatever happens to be in debate. This show may not be your cup of tea or maybe, in my case. I love TWD because of the dynamics and the characters. People who have ever read the comics will agree whether the show or the comic is being judged it has a wonderful amount of character development and I believe this show is a great one.

Don't miss the new season in October!

• An Epic Show

It's got everything one would want in a TV show: drama, romance, suspense, etc.... Plus what other TV shows out there right now have minimal soundtracks or a lack of electronics as part of the shows premise!? It's a respite from the other shows that are going a mile a minute nonstop. Of course, it's not at all suitable for children, and sometimes it's too gory for me, but it never once has seemed totally ridiculous, which is hard to say about so many other shows out there ("reality TV", anyone?).

• It is a good show.

The Walking Dead holds all good qualities of a good series: it features a decent amount of action, a good romance theme, many forms of symbolism and foreshadowing, a dramatic event every episode, no fillers, and of course: IT HAS ZOMBIES! But really, it is a good show. I'm just curious to see if anybody else disagrees.

• Originality means quality.

There will never be another good zombie movie or TV show because they will all lack originality.
    Ever since zombie movies became popular, they have been copying each other so every time you watch a new zombie movie, it's like you've seen it a million times already.
    The same is true for The Walking Dead except that it's a TV show so every episode is the same as every zombie movie.
    On a more opinionated note, the actor who play Daryl Dixon is only 5'10 so the show is making people idolize an average sized man. This can have a lasting negative impact on America. We should not idolize average. We should idolize that which is above average.