• They Are Cute

The Reason We Think Things Are "Cute" Is We Compare Them To Our Babies And Babies Are... Balad Toothless Rounded Heads
    Somewhat Simmilar To The Walrus. Therefore I Say Yes Walruses ARE the Cutest Animal Anyone Who Disagrees Just Dislikes Walruses
    So Thats Why My Vote Is YES THEY ARE

• They are adorable.

Walrus is a beutiful animal and if you are lucky enough you may spot one grazing in the grass in a majestic field. They are soo cute i love them all they are magic and they are all my babies i love their cute baby faces! One day i will rule all the walrus's in the world and they will love me! :3

• They're so AMAZING!!

Walruses are so freaking cute! Their whiskers and little faces just get me. I love how they flop around on land, and how they use their tusks to pull themselves out of the water. This is just the adults, though. How could anyone NOT like the babies! They're so precious!!

• there super adorable and magical

Yes they are with there cute tusks and squishy faces who could not love that and there flubber oh my god i just want them as a pet and i will ride them magically through the forest eveeyone will be jelous of my pet walruses if they touch my walrus my army of walruses will attack you there just sooooo cute

• Walruses are Hulking Beasts

There is nothing cute about Walruses: they are essentially massive blobs of animal that look like half-Doberman Pinscher and half-elephant. They are known predators, eating fish, and are very fat.

They also have very long tusks, which are meant to be more menacing than cute. Their habit of dragging themselves around on land is also extremely awkward-looking and painful to watch.

• Walus101 is Right

Walruses aren't cute in any way. They're actually very ugly creatures. That doesn't mean that they aren't manly though. Walruses could take on any animal head to head. They are simply tough, manly animals. I can't think of anything that fits the definition of that word better than the walrus.

• Walruses are Hulking Beasts

• It's not the cutest, it is the manliest.

Nothing quite puts hair on your chest like riding a walrus over a frozen ocean. That is why that a walrus would not be considered cute at all. They are manly, manly, manly creatures. Have you seen those whiskers? They are absolutely epic, in a manly way of course. We all know that calling them cure is unnecessary. Leave all that unmanly stuff to the dogs.

Http://www.Puplife.Com/blogs/dog-blog/4342362-halloween-photo-contest-entry-echo-the-walrus

• They're adorable, but...

I've seen cuter. I'll list some!!

Pandas
    Unicorns
    Narwhals
    Llamas
    Alpacas
    Whales
    Pigs
    Cows
    Puppies
    Kitties
    Potatoes
    Squirrels
    Deer
    *insert every animal in the world*

I'M SORRY, THEY'RE ALL JUST SO FLIPPIN' ADORABLE!!! *Starts to cry*

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE?! YOU, SIR/MA'AM, ARE EVIL! SO. VERY. EVIL.

• there cute but not the cutest

In my opinion I think there cuter animals I know walruses are cute and magical and there flubber makes you laugh ive seen cuter animals. Walruses are awesome but you cant really go close too them and really all you see is pictures of them that's why its better too say that theres cuter animals because you could actually have them as a pet - walruses rock