• I think this is inappropriate

I think this is appropriate because my teacher told me something and now I believe him so can anyone try and explain why it is not appropriate cuz I'm just thinking you know so just please let me understand and thank you and please don't get mad at me just cuz I said it was bad and I hope that you don't argue with me just cuz it's my opinion and goodbye

• Of course not

This is NOT an inappropriate song. It is just a song with meaningless words that are meant to make people have fun dancing together. I don't even know why someone would make this poll. It makes no sense that you would think this song is even close to being inappropriate.

• As much as it sucks, it isn't

Yes, the Whip and the Nae Nae are probably the worst dances ever, but that doesn't mean that it's inappropriate, To the person that said yes, your teacher is probably a very religious old person who believes that everything ever is Satan, Oh and P.S Your spelling and grammar is some of the worst i've seen.