Is "The Wolf of Wall Street" an accurate portrayal of life on Wall Street in the 1990s?

• There are parts of it.

Yes, the Wolf of Wall Street is an accurate portrayal of life on Wall Street in the 1990s, because the movie accurately shows how cut throat the financial industry is. The movie artistically tells the story of the challenges of life on Wall Street. Of course, some things will always be embellished in the telling, but that is the nature of watching a movie.

• I think "The Wolf of Wall Street" isn't inaccurate

I wasn't on Wall Street during the 1990s. But I have heard several accounts of what things were like then, and to a lesser extent now. I am unable to believe that so many consistent accounts by so many different people could be false. I believe all of it, the drugs, the money, and the criminality.

• No, it was a little over the top

There is no doubt that Wall Street during the 90s was a crazy place and that the brokers were out to get as much cash as possible and to party by any means. But this was not often the case, and most of the brokers and firms were just run-of-the-mill.

• No, The Wolf Of Wall Street is not accurate in regards to life on Wall Street in the 90s.

I do not believe that the film, The Wolf Of Wall Street, is an accurate portrayal of the life on Wall Street in the 90s. I think that it is only the portrayal of one particular popular banker during that era though. I think that it is also a film that was made with artistic licensing.