Is "The Wolf of Wall Street" one of Martin Scorsese's best films?

• Yes, The Wolf Of Wall Stree is one of Martin Scorcese's best films.

I definitely believe that The Wolf Of Wall Street is one of Martin Scorsese's best film. While it is hard to decide which of Scorsese's films are his best, it is safe to say that The Wolf Of Wall Street is one of them. I think the movie deserves all of its praise.

• The Wolf of Wallstreet is one of Scorsese's best

I liked the Wolf of Wall Street and feel confidant that this film is one of Scorsese's best. I realize what a statement that is, after all, we're talking about the director that brought us Goodfella's, Casino, Raging Bull, Gangs of New York, The Departed and so many of great films.

• Yes, the numbers say it all.

The Wolf of Wall Street was a very different movie. It was very long, but never the less entertaining. It was one of those movies that you might not talk about afterwards, but if someone asked you about it years later, you would remember it. It's no pulp fiction, but it's still a great film.

• Obviously when it won the Golden Globe.

Martin Scorsese's movie is considered one of his best movies because it was nominee for best actor and best director in 2014. When a movie wins an Oscar; that means that movie is a considerable movie for Oscar nominee to win a prize. "The Wolf of Wall Street" is one of those movies.