• It's just another name...

Marijuana is just another name for cannabis. And cannabis has A LOT of names. Here are a few: weed, green, Mary Jane, MJ, reefer, pot, grass, bud, chronic, cheese, herb etc etc. As well as that, there are names for different strains of marijuana. I'm not even going to attempt to get into that...

• No, it's not racist at all

I'm at a complete loss on this one, I've never even seen that theorized before. I don't know where one even begins making that argument, or why they would bother doing so. It's the name of a plant, there's no racial motivation behind it in any way whatsoever. It's a harmless name.

• Marijuana breaks race barriers

Marijuana is a drug used my almost all ethnicities equally. It's the most commonly used illicit drug out there. I don't think it's fair to say words are racist to begin with. It's all about context. Something we have forgotten in our partisan news dominated world. Marijuana is a plant, not a racial issue.