• We don't know when it will actually end,but for sure it will end and it was very soon

As in us Muslims believe that the world going to end very soon because of the symptoms that have been send on earth. Though we never know when it will end. Symptoms that said"it is one of the the symptom,when human started of having war or if the women more than the men.We should always beware

• I think it will end tbh

Too many problems in the world. Don't think it will last much longer. All the wars, money is tight in some countries. Starving people in poor countries, more disease, humanity is well...Gone in some people, i just don't think it will be tolerated forever. That's just my thoughts tho. So yea :P

• The world will end soon

God told me that it will end this month and I've had dreams telling me it is too, so get yourself prepared the end is near, I won't even see my grand children it is great LOL , who wants to love forever I say , I certainly don't for one.

• Ffds d k

Dsdsf,klmf kmknk nmmkn k mkn kn k k kd f dvv k fdm v d vd vj vdskf lof l sdlf jd sd x j smvd fks dvc v dewsk kn j jfldk j mc,jfd j z'; z k k dlfmkl kfd k kd,c ldl d md l, d, f fm

• Our children and grandchildren are at stake, not us

According to statistics, the world may become uninhabitable due to global warming by the year 2100. We all may be gone by then but our children and grandchildren will not. They will have to suffer through what we have done to our planet. There needs to be more awareness of this or there will be no future for the human race.

• In my opinion it will, not now or anywhere near our time but in the coming decades.

Yess! , We as a race are running out of resources we need to survive. I can think of many things of the top of my head but to be precise, the the necessities we need are likely to run out or over grow. Like, Energy, Water, Climate, Population, Agriculture.

• Things are racing to the finishing post

Isis, beheadings, Russia, nuclear threats, Ebola, online trolls targeting the innocent, planes missing, planes blown out of he sky, too many people, too little money. The world is at boiling point, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, thug police, drugged police, gunma, dons tattoos, disease, war and famine, pestilence. It's all there. How can the strain be held anymore. The world that we knew as kids is rotten to the core. Weather: changed; Governments: corrupt; World leaders; executed or belittled and bemoaned. Collapse has commenced. Counting down.

• Because WE did it.

Only with the advent of nuclear hyperscience has it become so and oddly, not through the nuclear war that so many live in fear of, but by the ignorant misuse of such forces to simply boil water. I'm all for it as a power source for things we launch into space and never to return, but to provide a power source for us today and leave behind poisons which can, have and will always pollute our planet for hundreds of generations is madness masquerading as hubris, and getting away with it. Thank you, Fukushima, General Electric, Los Alamos, et al, for at least starting a time clock that no one can deny now ticks for us all to clearly hear. Peace.

• GOD said so

GOD said that in a certian time the world will end the world needs to turn a certian number of timesout and for that to happen it has to have disasters everywhere and that's happening right now in 2013 and it was straight the world until adam/eve ate the fruit the world has to spin around a certian number of times and i beleive that now is close to that number.

Posted by: y0y0
  • No I thought we were over this!

The world is not going to end any time soon. The Mayan calendar was found to actually continue after 2012, so that is no longer a valid argument. I really don't think there's much more to say. The world will most likely end from one of three things:
    1. When pollution and global warming completely destroy our planet.
    2. If aliens violently invade the earth
    3. A supernova occurs.

• A big no!

A lot of people relate and look at the Mayan calendar. What a lot of people don't know is that it goes well into the three thousands. It does represent change not the world ending.
    I do not think the world is going to end, especially any time soon. I do believe that there are going to be a number of changes, and that may happen sooner than later.

• The Bloodmoons don't prove that the world is ending.

The blood ones are caused by the way the Sun shines on the moon. In a certain angle, it makes the moon look dark. If the moon moves it makes it look a lighter color. Also, the other disasters that are happening are by the way us humans make our planes. Yes, there is a little of climate change, but that is the way we are treating our planet. God created our planet but, he can't just make our planet dissapear out of thin air. An asteroid can destroy our planet, but other planets keep us safe from the hits like Jupiter. We can believe that God will make the world end, but the Big Bang created our planet. God is just the ruler of our planet, not the other planets or solar system. I do believe in God but, I do not believe he can make the world end, only natural causes. Plane crashes are from our stupidity . Either we can't fly, or there is a flaw. Dieses are dying off. Our main villain is, Global Warming.

• Are you kidding me?

People thought the world was going to end since the beginning of time.
    Quit saying things like "oh no the end is near!!!". MAYBE in a 1000 years. But not now. Also, anybody who believes in the "new world order" is a complete idiot. That is NEVER going to happen in 100000000000000 years from now

• There are generations to come

The only way the world can be destroyed is by our actions.Natural disasters only cause damage in cities and towns.They don't bring a catastrophe all over the planet.Another possible way of the worlds end is when the sun runs out completely off hydrogen which shall not happen for about another 4 billion years.The sun ensures our survival and if the world ends,what would the sun be meant for.If God created the universe,then im sure our world will last for the years to come

• Obviously no man !

The world will not end in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012. Nasa said this. The also said If you're reading this story, it means the world didn't end on Dec. 21, 2012. Despite reports of an ancient Maya prophecy, a mysterious planet on a collision course with Earth, or a reverse in Earth's rotation, we're still here. The mayan connection "was a misconception from the very beginning," says Dr. John Carlson, director of the Center for Archaeoastronomy. "The Maya calendar did not end on Dec. 21, 2012, and there were no Maya prophecies foretelling the end of the world on that date."

• Be Optimistic, not pessimistic

We need to do a better job of keeping our environment clean and unpolluted and stop making species going extinct and help prevent further climate change, but I don't believe we're the last generation; nor my grandchildren will be the last generation. It is used by people to market books and other crap to people who are gullible. If you are worried about this, do something else to get your mind off of it. I blame science and religions for bring people to worrying about the end of the world, and believe that if they don't stop there will be mass suicides (so, if you are a religious person and like this type of crap - DON'T SPREAD IT!)

• The world will probably not end anytime soon

The world has been around for billions of years and will probably be around for millions more. However, scientists found that the world will eventually end, but not anytime soon. Unless a giant meteor crashes into Earth, like how it did with the dinosaurs, causing the human race to become instinct or another rare catastrophic event occurs, no, the world isn't ending soon.

• Unless the smashy smashy eggmen show up.

In all seriousness, my opinion is no. Unless we do something supremely stupid such as start a nuclear war. Which, if I may say, war is probably the most likely way the human race is going to destroy this planet. If we can't learn to get along we're going to destroy each other. It won't be zombies, religion, or the sun exploding, it will be our own stupidity.