Is the World Mission Society Church of God a cult?

Asked by: Scy
  • It is a DEMONIC CULT

A Couple of Guy Asked My 2 Friends If They Wanted 2 Go 2 a Bible Study They Agreed 2 Go & 1 of My Friends Asked Me If I Wanted 2 Go with Them So I Stupidly Decided 2 Go with Them. When We Got to This Demonic Church They Claimed That Jesus has Already Returned and His Name is "Ansanhong" So My Friends & I After We Got Done with The Bible Study Stupidly Decided 2 Get Baptized by Their EVIL PREACHER (or Whatever That Cult Calls Him) & Then My Friends & I Got Back 2 Their Apartment & GOD Told Me 2 Research This So Called Church & Also Research This "Ansanhong" So I Research This Cult & Found Out That Ansanhong was The Found of This Cult , He is From South Korea and He Died of a Stroke.

In My Research I Also Found Out That THE BIBLE SAYS THAT JESUS WILL RETURN AS A JEW NOT A KOREAN IT ALSO TEACHES THAT JESUS WILL NEVER DIE.

NEVER GO TO THIS SO CALLED CHURCH IT IS A DEMONIC CULT CHURCH.

My Friends & I Plan on Getting Baptized Again on 10/04/2015 at a A CHRISTIAN CHURCH or a BAPTIST CHURCH.

• I know so

I have had much experiance with the church of cults, and i will need many year to recover form the sad and bad years i had, it was so bad and sad. It will talk many year to read the bad book, so people dont know what they belong to, but if you read it YOU wont be a member.. End of story.