• I'm exploiting a technicality. :P

The world isn't flat; it's thick: you can dig down.
    Space is 3D, Not flat 2D; even if the ground was a flat plane, A person standing up and out from the plane would require 3D-space.
    NOT FLAT. MYTH BUSTED.

The ground is sorta flat as a surface. It's flat enough, I guess. Still not meaning the world is, Though; that's just the ground.

• We are not crazy!

As a great flat earther once said " you don't see toilet water flying out of toilets in Australia.

Everyone this is just a troll the earth is not flat and I have an IQ above 70. Anyone who actually believes the earth is fla needs to go back to grade school.

• We are not crazy

• The world is definitely not flat.

The world has been traveled, it has been flown around on a plane, and don't you think it's a miracle no one has fallen over the edge? We've seen pictures taken by NASA space-stations. There is no reason to believe the world is flat. I makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

• No, it's a the shape of a dorito.

All jokes aside, no, the Earth isn't flat. You can't see the curvature because the Earth really is that big. No, no government is trying to hide this shit from you. Why would they? Stop watching your damn conspiracy videos that the whole world is out to lie to you. Honestly, how naive can people be?

Posted by: LLP
  • The world is for sure not flat

The world would be a whole lot different. We would be falling off the map. There is proof that the earth is round because it is said in NASA from the international space station that sends pictures of the galaxy down to earth to the people down on in NASA