Is their a religion that isn't to sexist or/and discriminating anything and anyone ?

Asked by: roseand
  • Read the bible for yourself

Reading the bible requires actual thought and understanding. Much of the Old Testament is simply recording what occurred. Saying the bible is sexist is like saying a textbook is racist because it TALKS about slavery. If you read about ancient history, much of the ancient world was excessively sexist. God is not, and if you read anything Jesus himself spoke, then you would know that he is the last one to discriminate or hate anyone, far from it. It is us humans that fall short of the glory of God, and many CHOOSE to be sexist/racist and to be discriminatory. Don't blame God for the sins of humans.

• Gotta give it to satanism

I've read about it and satanism beats christianity by a loong loooooooooong shot when it comes to not being hatefull, clearly god has allot to learn from satan, satan doesn't promote the killing of homosexuals, it doesn't promote sexism and that women are beneath men, so if you should pray to anyone it should be satan

• Yes there is

You want a religion that will accept gay marrige? You want a religion that accepts abortion? Then you are looking for satanic church? Because you won't find God accepting it and believe me Satan is not a God and is not a friend and will not have your back on anything you think man made up these rules don't look at us look at God and talk to him he made these rules and we follow them

• Yes there is

• I'm having big doubts but I still have my beliefs or philosophy of the after life

Bible = discrimination
    I think Taoism is sexist because the yin and the yang is very sexist look it up . . .
    I don't know about Buddhism
    so yeah ( I know i missing a lot but yeah )
    for example
    http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/
    ( wow what name )
    https://www.Biblegateway.Com/passage/?Search=Deuteronomy+22:28-29
    http://www.Religionisbullshit.Net/articles/contradictions.Php

KELVIN009 says2017-09-13T18:29:39.643
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.

If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to us via email
Kind Regards,
Illuminati Initiation Department,
Unit IV, West Africa Region,
Diplomatic Area,
PO Box 41, Hexagon Tower Delaunays Road GB-Blackley,
Manchester.
United States: +19209) 265-8144
Whats-app Number +2348106058254
Email: illuminatehouseoficon666@gmail.Com