Is There a Connection between Sexual Orientation and the Ratio between Second and Fourth Finger Length?

• No, there is no connection with the second and fourth finger length.

The belief that there is a connection between Sexual Orientation and the Ratio between the Second and Fourth Finger Length is an obvious myth. Countless people have mentioned there finger lengths with their sexual orientation disproving this myth. It is just a silly topic for discussion amongst less educated people.

• No, there is no connection between finger length and sexual orientation

No, there is no connection between second and fourth finger length and sexual orientation in an individual. I believe that a person is born with their sexual orientation, but it is not something that is visible or easily recognizable based on appearance alone. I have not read any scientific studies about this, but I believe that if it were true, that it would have been proven by now.