• There Probably Is

I have to assume that there is probably a correct answer to this question. Even if you are unsure of the correct answer at the time you wrote this question, there is a possibility that someone will answer your question in a way that makes you feel satisfied with the response. You or I may not know what the answer is, but just because you are not aware of the correct answer, does not mean it does not exist.

• Logic and proof

If there is no correct answer then the answer must be no, which would be the correct answer. Contradiction.
    If there is a correct answer then the answer must be yes, true. Therefore the answer must be yes.
    A = not B. A therefore B. Contradiction.
    A = A. A therefore A. Truth.

• perhaps this is the answer

The answer is no, there is no correct answer to this question because there is not a specified question, and there are no absolute truths that would provide an answer. Therefor there is no possible way to answer or an answer at all to give to the open ended question. But then again this is my answer to the question and I'm claiming it to be correct therefor this is the answer to the question. So yes there is a correct answer, the correct answer is no though.

• Opinion questions never have a correct answer.

I happen to be the master of paradox. However, I was thinking it over and I realized that there isn't a single opinion on this site with a correct answer. Anyone who says yes is obviously biased and should not be casting opinions. Seen here is me outsmarting you. 50.

• The question answers itself.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.