Is there a correct aspect to each side of EVERY issue?

Asked by: alphafailed
  • There's always something....

Whenever an issue arises, there is always two sides. Of course, that's because issues arise when people have a conflict of interest. It could be something simple, like if mustard is better than ketchup, or something more complex, like is the death penalty justified. I believe that to every (and I mean EVERY) issue in existence, there's a little bit of truth in each side. It could be a little spark, or a large flame of truth, but there's always something. You can always amplify that truth to get your point across, but there's always something we must leave out as well in order to dispel any doubt. This is just a philosophy, but I believe it's possible to argue every side of every issue and still get people to believe what you're saying.

• Alright. Let me say this:

You claim that there is a correct answer to "every issue". So if there is a correct answer to every question, I ask you this: What is the meaning of life?

The answer can only be an interpretation or opinion. There is no right or wrong answer to it.

The wording of your question is very vulnerable to statements like this. Next time try wording it differently (by specifying the issue, etc.)