• Yes there is.

There is a creator, it is too hard to imagine anything else is how we got here and how the earth so conveniently works perfectly for humans. I know there is the big bang theory, but is that really so logical? A sudden bang, out of nowhere, created all this?

• Its hard to believe that the world we live in, is a dream or a reality..,

One day you wake up and all this is gone in second or you wake up another creature, or this is nothing just a thought of some one somewhere, or it might be the hall of extinction. Its hard really hard. But yes i do agree that there is some 1 behind all this, and there is a creator,..

• Yes there is a Creator

The universe is so magnificent, so big, so beautiful and complex, as are we along with it, that there has to be a Creator. We could not have come from nothing or come by accident or mistake. No everything we see here, and even things we don't see are and were divinely inspired. So yes there is definitely a Creator, we could not have what we have without one.

• Well, something had to start somewhere.

I believe there was a "creator," but it may or may not be an omnipotent being. The Big Bang happened, but why did it happen? What caused it to happen? I believe there was ultimately something that caused it to happen, and this cause is the creator-- using the literal definition of "creator" as "one that creates," then, yes, I believe one exists. However, I don't really know anything about it beyond that.

• Some Omnipotent Being Had to Start Somewhere

Scientist know the universe is around 14 billion years old. Yet all of the matter that came from the Big Bang had to come from somewhere. The Higgs boson is as close to God as scientists have been able to prove thus far. If there is no creator, where did human souls come from? Where do human souls go when our bodies die? Only a creator has those answers as of yet.

• There Is A Creator

I believe that yes, there is a Creator and that this universe and everything in it was created by Him. I have been on a quest to uncover the other more minor mysteries of this creation such as how old or young the earth is and whether or not the Creator used evolution as part of his plan. I discovered that there is so much evidence to prove a very wide variety of contrasting beliefs and explanations of how our world works within the wide belief that there is indeed a Creator. It has been hard for me to find out which belief (Young vs. Old earth; Creator's plan of evolution vs. Creator's direct plan of creation without using evolution; etc.) is the true belief because of all of the evidence that supports each contrasting belief. The interesting thing that I have discovered, however, is that when I step out of the wide belief of a Creator and step into finding evidence for evolution without a Creator, most, if not all, of the evidence that I find that supports this other belief can be disproved one way or another. In this world, there are many people with many beliefs such as evolution (without the work of a creator), creationism, evolution with the work of a creator, young earth, old earth, and so many other beliefs. I have felt the urge to know which belief is true, but it is impossible. I am only a mere human being, but I the one thing is, I am a mere human being with faith in an awesome creator. My conclusion is that there is a Creator who wants us to know Him and the ultimate truth that He is the creator, but because we are only mere human beings and cannot be equal to our creator, He lets certain mysteries remain unsolved for us. I believe that there is much evidence for a wide range of possibilities of how the Creator created the world because these are the things that we cannot solve on our own. These are the answers in life that remain unseen. The seen is that we indeed have a Creator who created the universe and wants us to fully know this core truth and not be falsely led by other evidence to believe anything less, but knows that we are only humans, his wonderful creation, and cannot solve all of the other mysteries of His creation, so purposefully lets the answers remain hidden from us so that may choose to fully put our trust in Him and not in ourselves.

• Understand the Creator

He is Allah, the One and Only.
    The Eternal, Absolute
    He begets not, nor is He begotten
    And there is none like unto Him.
    (The Above Verse No.112 in the Holy Quran amply describes the nature of the Creator as revealed to our unlettered Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him)

• Of course there is.

God is real. How else would we of all been created? If there was no god then how would we of been created? For all u people saying no, tell me who we were all created. A little human didnt pop randomly into space one day and fly to a planet naming it earth.

• I think so anyway

We do have a creator of a sort and its just pure awareness devoid of thought which we are all expressions of which is made possible by manipulating matter in such a way which the universe does through the evolution of manifestation of consciousness through matter, think about it, this allows us to observe the unconscious space we occupy, cause if were no conscious expressions then the universe couldnt exist really, cause nobody would be here to observe it? And each organism that groups together to form the next, expresses consciousness ever more purely than the one before, we are no different we are repeating it in our own way creating a digital nervous system for our society to communicate with eachother across the world and come together, and if we could across the universe, thats what the cells do in our body and the is the same with everything else?? Do you not see the connections guys? :L god is the underlying consciousness that holds everything together and it gives itself the ability to experience its creation through part of its creation aka us and gives us awareness to experience itself and the creation of this dimension, we are the creator, thats what we do create, we are just a manifestation of god, the universe is a result a of pure awareness of being aware

• I think there is no god!

Rain that falls on roads and destroy them with time makes it clear perfect that there is no all knowing god! If there is a god then which language does he speak? Having a wide range of languages all over the world is another reason to why god is absent!

• I believe that there is no god

• I believe that there is no god

• God an excuse

Well traditionally 'gods' were just unexplained phenomenon. Like the rain god, the sun god. Later with the rise of abrhamic faiths (christanity, Islam, Judaism) God was used as a way to control people, to wage war against foreigners, to keep the slaves from revolting, to make oneself feel superior. Best way to control your people is to make them worship you. In that period, every major power came up with their own religion. The plan was simple and it work great. First define an all-powerful creator, then declare yourself his child, his prophet, or his physical manifestation, then proclaim that you are as close you get to this pwerful creator. Your his vicar on earth, that whatever you say are the divine words of this creator, so greater than law. Religions, were an effective tool, but they serve no purpose now, other than creating useless wars and discrimination. You should be really blind if you don't see it.

• There is no good reason to believe in a Creator.

When presented with an assertion as significant as that of theism, disbelief should be the default position a person takes until sufficient evidence is presented to suggest otherwise. As far as I am aware, all of the arguments hitherto produced to advocate the existence of a deity have failed to meet their purpose. The cosmological, teleological, and ontological arguments have all, in my opinion, been thoroughly debunked, including arguments from personal experience, such as alleged spiritual affirmations, visions, NDEs, divine visitations, etc.

• SOBHtSS Rebuttal

Your Statement about 14 billion years, true. Had to come from somewhere, False. It was created by the big bang. Higgs Boson closest to god, so you are saying nothing has been proven as god. Human soul may or may not exist, the human soul is generated by the brain. Therefore your next statement: Where do they go. Can be explained as they die with the human brain. This proves that a creator may or may not exist due to you own statements.