• Yes there is.

There is a creator, it is too hard to imagine anything else is how we got here and how the earth so conveniently works perfectly for humans. I know there is the big bang theory, but is that really so logical? A sudden bang, out of nowhere, created all this?

• Its hard to believe that the world we live in, is a dream or a reality..,

One day you wake up and all this is gone in second or you wake up another creature, or this is nothing just a thought of some one somewhere, or it might be the hall of extinction. Its hard really hard. But yes i do agree that there is some 1 behind all this, and there is a creator,..

• Yes there is a Creator

The universe is so magnificent, so big, so beautiful and complex, as are we along with it, that there has to be a Creator. We could not have come from nothing or come by accident or mistake. No everything we see here, and even things we don't see are and were divinely inspired. So yes there is definitely a Creator, we could not have what we have without one.

• Well, something had to start somewhere.

I believe there was a "creator," but it may or may not be an omnipotent being. The Big Bang happened, but why did it happen? What caused it to happen? I believe there was ultimately something that caused it to happen, and this cause is the creator-- using the literal definition of "creator" as "one that creates," then, yes, I believe one exists. However, I don't really know anything about it beyond that.

• Some Omnipotent Being Had to Start Somewhere

Scientist know the universe is around 14 billion years old. Yet all of the matter that came from the Big Bang had to come from somewhere. The Higgs boson is as close to God as scientists have been able to prove thus far. If there is no creator, where did human souls come from? Where do human souls go when our bodies die? Only a creator has those answers as of yet.

• There Is A Creator

I believe that yes, there is a Creator and that this universe and everything in it was created by Him. I have been on a quest to uncover the other more minor mysteries of this creation such as how old or young the earth is and whether or not the Creator used evolution as part of his plan. I discovered that there is so much evidence to prove a very wide variety of contrasting beliefs and explanations of how our world works within the wide belief that there is indeed a Creator. It has been hard for me to find out which belief (Young vs. Old earth; Creator's plan of evolution vs. Creator's direct plan of creation without using evolution; etc.) is the true belief because of all of the evidence that supports each contrasting belief. The interesting thing that I have discovered, however, is that when I step out of the wide belief of a Creator and step into finding evidence for evolution without a Creator, most, if not all, of the evidence that I find that supports this other belief can be disproved one way or another. In this world, there are many people with many beliefs such as evolution (without the work of a creator), creationism, evolution with the work of a creator, young earth, old earth, and so many other beliefs. I have felt the urge to know which belief is true, but it is impossible. I am only a mere human being, but I the one thing is, I am a mere human being with faith in an awesome creator. My conclusion is that there is a Creator who wants us to know Him and the ultimate truth that He is the creator, but because we are only mere human beings and cannot be equal to our creator, He lets certain mysteries remain unsolved for us. I believe that there is much evidence for a wide range of possibilities of how the Creator created the world because these are the things that we cannot solve on our own. These are the answers in life that remain unseen. The seen is that we indeed have a Creator who created the universe and wants us to fully know this core truth and not be falsely led by other evidence to believe anything less, but knows that we are only humans, his wonderful creation, and cannot solve all of the other mysteries of His creation, so purposefully lets the answers remain hidden from us so that may choose to fully put our trust in Him and not in ourselves.

• There is not!

How can an infinite being live without time nor space and how can it create a bunch of moving galaxies that float away from a central point and be continuously moving! The single thing that can possibly make that to happen is the big bang. Plus everything needs a creator. Therefore so does the divine creator!

• Understand the Creator

He is Allah, the One and Only.
    The Eternal, Absolute
    He begets not, nor is He begotten
    And there is none like unto Him.
    (The Above Verse No.112 in the Holy Quran amply describes the nature of the Creator as revealed to our unlettered Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him)

• Of course there is.

God is real. How else would we of all been created? If there was no god then how would we of been created? For all u people saying no, tell me who we were all created. A little human didnt pop randomly into space one day and fly to a planet naming it earth.

• God does not exist!

How can an infinite being create floating galaxies that glide away from a central point? A statement told about that everything needs a creator. Tables have manufacturers. Creators have parents. Parents have parents. The universe was 'made' by a 'divine creator'. The 'divine creator' was maed by ___ fill in the blank. We don't know!!!

• There is not!

• There is not!

• There is not!

• There is not!

• There is not!

• There is not!

• There is no creator

There is no creator for debate.Org because i looked through every thong and it had no creator what so ever and there is no creators name on the website and there is no picture of the person on the website. I did a search on this webpage and there is Nothing on this webpage.

• I think there is no god!

Rain that falls on roads and destroy them with time makes it clear perfect that there is no all knowing god! If there is a god then which language does he speak? Having a wide range of languages all over the world is another reason to why god is absent!

• I believe that there is no god