Is there a food, that you could eat every day, and never get tired of?

Asked by: LittleBallofHATE
  • Eating gets bland

When you eat your favorite food over again after time it will become very bland after awhile and the taste will never change after that. Even though the food you eat and you know how it taste it gets pretty boring and your taste buds will get used to it; it becomes pointless and untasteful

• There sure is.

I'm a huge fan of Wendy's vanilla Frosties. I get one, every time I go there. They are made with real creme. They are thick and delicious. I could never get tired of them. It's the one thing I could eat one of every day, for the rest of my life, and never get tired of.

• Oh yeah, one word: Steak.

A really nice cut of steak, cooked just right, marinated with the right stuff....Damn that's good. I don't know what can beat that. Add in some fried potatoes, a little ketchup and a cold one and you have the perfect meal.

I've got to kill 5 more words, and, and, done.

• Yes, there is, strawberries.

I love strawberries I used to eat a it all right when I came home from the grocery store, I usually eat a pint a day and I've never gotten tired of it. I also really love noodles and eat them around 4 times a week. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them.

• But it ain't fast food

It's food made at home. That's what I love. Fast food is the biggest pile of garbage ever made. Period. I mean it's the worst type of food ever to be made. I don't take it seriously. I haven't eaten fast food in a long time. Well I don't think I always liked it anyway.