• Yes, and it's going to be FABULOUS.

Homosexuals are after ONE thing: Equality. That's it. We're not coming after your heterosexual marriage, your children, or your churches. We might come after your wardrobe, but only because we want to help you be fashionable.

All homosexuals want is equal rights. To be treated equally, inside and outside the courtroom, to have equal tax breaks, and NOT to be treated like second class citizens, when we pay taxes like everyone else.

• Yes their is an agenda

This agenda is not about equality, but rather an attempt to force, individuals choices upon the wider population. Holloywood and the likes are responsible for the indocrtination of children to the concept of what you think is right is so. Its an attempt to change the thinking pattern of the western world. Reality, is not perception based. Their is a definative reality, which cannot change and is reality. Reality is governed by laws of physics and space, motion and time. Even if you believe with all certanty that you will fly when you jump of a cliff reality will come in the form of gravity,

• Read the Papers and Listen to MSNBC News

Not an hour goes by on the MSNBC News without New Anchors talking about equality and gay rights. E.G., How can society deny marriage to two people who love each other; the Constitution guarantees it becuase gays are a protected class... On and on ad nauseum. Not to mention that MSNBC has more than 3 gay anchors.

Some MSNBC New Anchors don’t even let people finish their statements if it presents facts that are against gays, e.G., recent studies that suggest that kids raised by gays grow up with more social issues. Listen.

I used to be a fan of MSNBC, but now I see that it is just as bias as FOX News, one far left and one far right. I am beginning to think that Public Broadcasting is the only answer. I am also tired of 5 minutes commercials 5 minutes every 12 minutes

• Of course there is

To deny the idea that gay people have an agenda is silly. It is very simple:
    *Pass same-sex marriage in ALL states
    *Pass laws that prevent people from 'discriminating' against gay people, even if it violates their beliefs (ie. Making churches hold ceremonies, making people bake wedding cakes, etc.)
    *Require education to support a gay-friendly worldview
    *Fundamentally alter the societal idea of a relationship and sex

Posted by: TN05
  • Started with American eugenics

Such an idea has already and still is being discussed by those who study ugenics. America it self had throughout the 20th century a very large eugenics program that many people today do not know about. If you actually research this program you will come across such an agenda which was based on elimination of one's gender later to be switched to gender reversal. It's simple fact. I'm not saying that the reason for love between two people of the same gender is scientific however I wish people would do more research about such an idea rather dismissing it without even a second thought. Furthermore this eugenics program lead up to the Multiple Admitted CIA Programs Such as MK ULTRA during the 1950s, 60s, which focused on population control through drug and subliminal messaging. Not to mention that during this time one of our biggest forms of media became highly popularized during this time, television.

• Of course there is a gay agenda

No one denies there are gay activists, which, by definition, means there is a gay agenda; the word "agenda" comes from the Latin infinitive "agere," meaning "to act." Thus, to say, "gay activist" is to admit there is a gay agenda. Every special-interest group has an agenda. The gun lobby has one; the gun control lobby has one. The Homeschool Legal Defense Association has one; the American Federation of Teachers has one; Live Action has an agenda; so does NARAL.

I don't understand why so many homosexual activists disdain the use of "the gay agenda," when, again, every activist group has one. Heck, Tammy Bruce, who is gay and supports same-sex marriage, has used that term.

If you still have doubts, think of what has happened over the decades to Anita Bryant, Laura Schlessinger, Carrie Prejean, Chick-Fil-A, Brendan Eich, and countless other individuals and entities. The responses to each didn't take place in a vacuum; they took place because a special-interest group, the gay lobby, has an agenda, which is largely about destroying those who disagree with them.

• At least propaganda

Specially by most mainstream media, Hollywood... Who choose to CELEBRATE, give media time etc to things like "hey X came out as gay" "wow....Y kissing his lover...Cute"

And of course this is ridiculous and too much considering gays and lesbians make up around 10% (up to 20% in certain areas) of the whole population.

Trying to "normalize" (it isn't normal....Tolerable but NOT normal) and create the image that being gay or lesbian is "hip" (yes and 150 yrs ago child labor was hip).

Finally...They have that attitude,.... If you're NOT with me, you're AGAINST me...They don't want acceptance, they want to impose their own view !!!

• Gay rights seem to be the gay agenda.

Every group seems to have their agenda. As an outsider it sounds as if the homosexual groups ask for acceptance when in reality it seems as if the gay agenda is looking for special treatment. Looking for partner benefits and marriage rights is considered equal treatment in the views of many people both homosexual and heterosexual. There are still those that do not believe that this is equal treatment but special treatment as marriage is defined in the Bible as between a man and a woman.

• No Agenda-We Just Want A Chance At Life Without Fear

LGBT people want to be able to walk down the street without being afraid someone will harass, assault, or even murder us for simply existing as who we are. We want the next generation not to have to worry about being disowned by everyone they thought loved them should they realize they are not 'straight', or that they are transgender. No child should be kicked out of their home for who they were born to be. We want equal legal protections. We want to be able to use the bathroom we know we belong in without harassment, assault, or fear of arrest or being murdered. We want to be accepted foremost as human beings with the equally deserving of rights, with the same needs, emotions, and capabilities as anyone else.

• Opinions and facts are different

It's not like gays intentionally promote their sexuality, but it was a big al to the straight people. The fact that everyone assumed one was straight unless otherwise told is probably why coming-out became a big thing. And because of this the thought of immorality and sexuality were promoted as the gay agenda. However that isn't necessarily an agenda because most gays only talk to those closest to them about their sexuality. In turn it somehow became the "Gay Agenda" because most didn't see it as normal, and viewed it as immoral act being forced upon them to be thought of normal. However that is also wrong for no one is actually forcing these ideal. It is because most media and straights make it a big deal. The gay agenda is only an illusion created by those who think of themselves as "straight" and "normal".

• Get Fucking Real

The only gay agenda out there is to not be treated like shit as we have been for the past several thousand years, Possibly way longer. To Say such that there is an "agenda" is insulting, and this is practically a rainbow scare of idiotic paranoia that is being spread about.

• Since When Does Love Need an Agenda?

What agenda could a gay couple possibly have beyond to love someone and be loved in return? You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone, I am straight and I know I cannot force myself to be attracted to another woman so what makes people think that the LBGT community has a hidden agenda and that they were anything but born the way they are. People who are believe their an agenda in the LBGT community need to take a moment and reflect on their own lives and realize they might have an agenda of their own.

• Since When Does Love Need an Agenda?

• Since When Does Love Need an Agenda?

• Are you serious? Like really?

Okay, so if there is this agenda thing, then why have they suffered so much in the process of receiving equal rights? How in the world do they have an agenda to impose on other people? How? Its funny how some people who says its a choice, an agenda really don't understand how it feels to be gay. Point is this: every human being deserve the right to be happy, and love and acceptance shouldn't be offered to one group of people.

• Attack of the Theocrats!

"Traditional moralists claim to be the defenders of morality in general, but they are really defending a particular moral code. They have been allowed to preempt the field to such an extent that when a newspapers headline reads BISHOP ATTACKS DECLINING MORAL STANDARDS, we expect to read yet again about promiscuity, homosexuality, pornography, and so on, and not about the puny amounts we give as overseas aid to poorer nations, or to our reckless indifference to the natural environment of our planet."

I once read a theory that those people who are most 'opposed' to homosexuality are that way because deep down, there's something in their own sexuality that relates to it, and it scares them. I tend to agree with this theory.
    What, exactly, is the 'homosexual agenda'?? To make everyone fly a rainbow flag, wear leather chaps and listen to Donna Summer? Most homosexuals I've ever known pretty much just want to live their lives (rather like all the heterosexuals I know, strangely enough). I have yet to meet one with a hidden 'agenda' ...

But I suppose if you're a raving homophobe, you probably believe they're all out to convert you, don't you?
    Ah yes, the homosexual agenda. How dare those bastards want to live their lives in peace without being persecuted by homophobes.

What an awful, awful agenda. LOL

• This is ridiculous.

Why would there be a gay agenda? So we could brain wash the whole world into following us into hell? For a start I don't believe in hell but that's another issue, but why would we want that? I honestly want the best for anyone who doesn't go out of their way to try and make my life any harder than it needs to be. And, secondly I couldn't make anyone any more gay than they could make me straight. Which, to clarify, is not at all.
    There is no way I would even want to change anyone. If everyone were like me, the world wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting, diverse, and inspiring.
    So please stop wasting your time trying to stop the unstoppable and get over the ridiculous idea of a 'gay agenda' and let everyone (as long as it doesn't harm anyone) live the life they want to. For all our sakes.

• Sex for baby making only please

Because of my own experience as a heterosexual and being romantically oriented toward the opposite sex at a very young age, I am inclined to believe that I was born this way. My point is I believe homosexuals are naturally homosexual in the sense that they have been who they are since birth. Something happens with hormones in the womb and that makes you who you are. My research shows 3-4% of humans in the U.S. are gay and this ratio can be seen across the animal kingdom. It is my belief homosexuality always has been a steady fraction of the natural world. I will need a lot of convincing to believe homosexuality is an evil capable of undermining the family and causing the nation to fall out of favor with God. One last thought: I believe "gay agenda" is a dangerous idea to promote because it incites fear toward a group. It is this fear be that can lead to anger, anger that can lead to hate and it is this hate that will poison lives and create hell on earth for those it touches.