• Yes there is a heaven

The book heaven is for real that got turned into a movie. Really changed my look on heaven. I always thought that there was a heaven, but I wasn't sure. I really like reading about people who have had a near death experience and they saw heaven. It is very interesting to me.

• Yes there is a heaven

• Near death experiences

People who have almost died have come back with stories that are amazing. They now even have a show where these people are interviewed and i understand they can be lying but i truly believe they are not . Imagine a place without any blemishes or negative feelings. Can not wait to see my family members there

• It depends on what you mean by heaven...

Heaven can have many meanings, but to me, heaven is the concurrence of memory with a serendipitous moment. When we remember something very strongly and also feel very deeply about an experience, it is recollected in our mind in times of great distress. This would explain many Near Death Experiences. This scientific explanation, however, does not diminish the impact of the experience of heaven. It would seem very real to us, when we experience this; indeed, more real to us than most of our waking life. Also, I believe in heaven because it gives a sense of closure to life, brings me peace of mind, and a source of hope that we would be re-united with our loved ones again if we lived a life in their honor.

• There is a heaven

There may not be concrete proof of heaven but there is no strong evidence to the contrary. Furthermore, there are many primary sources dating throughout history that confirm the existence of a heaven. All forms of religious documentation suggest the existence of such a place. Sometimes you just have to have faith.

• Yes there is

But we really won't know what it's like until we pass away. Lots of people will try to tell you it's this or what but it might not be at all what we are expecting.

I don't mean that it's going to be a bad thing I think when we die we go somewhere and it's positive energy but it might not be golden robes and pearly gates, I want to find out but I'll wait as long as possible here.

• The Brain is All.

"We" are nothing more than the thoughts and perceptions of our physical brain. Once that's gone, we're gone. Indeed, "we", the person whose actions and thoughts are known to our families and friends as "us", may be gone before we die. A severe brain injury is all it takes for that personality to be gone forever. No brain, no "you". This is all we have. Make your peace with that and enjoy this life.

• All would be good.

In the unlikely event that there is a totally good solution to every situation, that solution would be the only perfectly good solution. Given that there can be only one best solution and a place where all that exists actually performs assumed-to-exist best solution, then there is to choice. A place where all that exists has no choice is a place where all that exists are machines. We are beings of choice. We do not consider machines to be alive due to their lack of ability to choose.

I answered this same question as YES in another post: http://www.Debate.Org/opinions/do-you-believe-in-heaven?Aid=c8f7df04-4680-46a5-8b24-252556a2eb72

• Absolutely no proof what so ever

When trying to prove the existence of an object or entity against nothing, the burden of proof will lie on the person trying to prove it. In this case, there is no proof that heaven exists. Christianity has stolen from many other religions, heaven is a prime example of this. Many religions throughout the world have some sort of "heaven" or afterlife.

The bible is not proof of heaven either, religious doctrine is not evidence that heaven exists.

• No proof

When trying to prove something against nothing, the burden of proof always lies on the person trying to prove it. In the case of heaven, there is no proof. The only source that people have to cite on this matter is religious doctrine but who's to say that they're right? There is no proof that heaven exists, so at this point in time it makes more sense to believe that there isn't one than that there is.

• How can heaven exist?

No I do not believe there is a heaven. When you pass away , you get buried in the ground and your soul walks the earth if it has unfinished business, but there is no proof that there is a heaven documented anywhere except the bible which was written by a man who is dead.

Craighawley215 says2014-06-19T13:56:46.027
Nobody knows for sure. Any perceived existence of Heaven is argued by individual and personal experience, and can be disputed on the grounds that it is possibly just your mind playing tricks on you. Likewise, it is impossible to concretely disprove the existence of the afterlife in any form.