• Without a doubt!

If I knew then what I know now... I am the mother of a 21 year old autistic individual. We were playing this game before vaccines ever became a controversy. At first I did not buy into the idea at all...But after 15+ years of researching both sides of the controversy, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is a link. My son IS fully vaccinated. I am also fully vaccinated as well. HOWEVER, if I knew then what I know now, I NEVER EVER EVER would have allowed my child to become the equivalent of a lab monkey by injecting him with that liquid hell. People scream "It's been proven there is no link"...FALSE. Several recent studies are showing there IS. Even the chief of the CDC has admitted a link.
    Your child has the CHANCE of getting over Measles.
    Your child has the CHANCE of getting over Mumps.
    Your child has the CHANCE of getting over Rubella.
    My child will NEVER get the chance to get over Autism.
    My son and I, both being fully vaccinated, are far more of a risk as far as spreading diseases go than any unvaccinated child is. I never understood the argument that unvaccinated children will cause vaccinated children to become sick or cause their death. Either your almighty vaccines are going to save your child or they aren't. Which is it? You can't have it both ways. If they are vaccinated, they should have no problems...So stop sticking your nose into others choices. I find it odd that people will scream about THEIR childrens health but they don't give a damn about the many whose lives have been turned upside or lost for "the greater good". Talk about selfish. Talk about reckless. Talk about ungrateful. You should be ashamed of yourselves for picking and choosing which children are given a chance in this life!

• No not at all.

No, I don't believe so I am no expert on the subject, but I do not believe there is a link between vaccines and autism. Some researchers may claim this to be true, but I am skeptical. Vaccines have been used for a very long time and the increase in autism has only recently become an issue, therefore I believe the two are unrelated.

• No, there is not a linkage.

The rise of autism in children has been increasing recently, but to believe that it is caused by vaccines is not supported by good evidence. It is mainly argued by people who are looking for attention and want to appear intelligent. They should get more hard evidence before they make such a big deal about it.

• No, I don't believe so

I am no expert on the subject, but I do not believe there is a link between vaccines and autism. Some researchers may claim this to be true, but I am skeptical. Vaccines have been used for a very long time and the increase in autism has only recently become an issue, therefore I believe the two are unrelated.

• No there is not a link.

There are millions of children vaccinated each year and not all develop into autism. There is some causal evidence to suggest it, however it is not proven. However I do believe that children should not receive a large amount of vaccinations right at birth, due to the already weakened immune system of the infant.

• No connection at all.

No, there isn't. This is a conspiracy developed by a bunch of quacks, and headed by idiots like Jenny McCarthy. Science debunked this belief time and time again, and we should put this to rest. The repercussions of this are children dying from preventable diseases because their misinformed parents refused to vaccinate them.