Is there a place in the world where you would like to get lost?

• Yes In Dixieland

I would want to be put in the Eastern Carolinas and just run away from all my worrying, being barefoot with a t-shirt and shorts walking through a dirt road near a abandoned gas station. I would like to sit under the wild palm and open a cool bottle of Cheerwine to cool me of from the heat. That's where getting lost means to me

• Yes, I think it would be nice to get lost in nature.

There isn't any specific location I would like to get lost in, but I would just love to get lost in the country somewhere in the United States, perhaps in the woods, and be alone with nature. I think all of us have a wish to be somewhere where it's completely quiet and restful, where we can just relax and get away from it all.

• I Don't Like Getting Lost

There is no place in the world that I would want to get lost in. The fact of the matter is that being lost can be quite dangerous, and I'd rather stay as safe as possible. Getting lost in a foreign place can lead you down a dangerous path quickly.

• Utopia doesn't exist

People consider eutopia and utopia; eutopia was a Greek term meaning a perfect place, while utopia, literally translated, means no place. There is no perfect place on earth and there is no place that one could lose themselves to find happiness implicitly. People want to act, but may do better to step back and be happy.

• Not a one

Maybe I just lack the sense of adventure of others, but I never want to be without some kind of reference to where I am and how to find where I want to be going. There's certainly places I'd like to travel, but none I'd want to be lost in and have to find my way on my own.

• No there is not.

For there is not a place in the world where I would like to get lost. I like the people in my life too much and I like the way my life is going right now. It has a lot of potential and I have enjoyed each and every day.