• Yes there is

I think reality requires a frame of reference, just like whether an object is moving or not requires a frame of reference to describe it.

We cannot say or define in any what what an objective reality "looks" like because it implies a bias based on our own worldview, founded upon our evolution, which was molded by the planet and star we rvolved around. There are lifeforms on this planet which do not in any way "see". Or they see with sound. Or with magnetic fields.

In order to describe an objective reality, you would need the point of view of something inteligent which 1) didnt originate in this universe (no bias) and 2) was able to directly sense everything in the universe perfectly in all possible ways, and 3) describe it to us in a way we could understand. This is impossible as, since we have no ability or common ground to understand. Try explaining color to someone who was blind from birth.

We can approximate with our science and some results can be described mathematically, which should alleviate the organic bias.

Is there an objective reality? I beleive there is, but to us humans, and other life forms out there, I think its meaningless. It must have a frame of reference we can understand.
    I believe that frame of reference must be based on Math and laws of physics which could be understood by intelligent beings, and not what we perecive with our senses.

• The nature of reality

Firstable, everybody believes that the phythagorean theorem of geometry is true, but again people ask, "how do you know truth is true?" I don't know but I assume as well as most people in common sense that when we are born,the "physical environment" of which we are at directly influences what we observe using the five senses. So question to those who believe in reality as dependent upon human conciussness "what are we observing with our five senses if the physical environment is not their"? How can nothing have a direct influence on the five senses?

• The nature of reality

• Yes, I definitely think that there is a reality independent of the mind.

The concept of "the mind" is a human thing, specific to us two-legged, big-brained (or so we think) creatures. However, there is plenty of universe out there that does not need our help in order to exist and be fully real. The Bible says that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. He created man last. Now, I am not arguing that man is not important; I'm simply arguing that man is neither everything nor the only thing.

• Yes, I Believe Reality is Independent of the Mind.

As earlier stated, reality is simply a perception of an individuals mind and they can make "reality" whatever they believe it to be. Since there are so many different ways to view what reality is, it only makes sense that everyone is wrong because there can only be one true reality.

• Yes there is

Reality is only something that is in the construct of how we look at things. It is merely a framework in which we think that we exist and in which we work together with one another. It is in the eye of the beholder, so who am I to say otherwise.

• Yes, for some people.

It seems that reality is whatever people want it to be in their own minds. The fact that people see the world in many different ways and from so many different angles is reason to believe that many people do not see reality for what it really is. Obviously, there is a reality independent of the mind.

• The nature of reality

• The nature of reality

• Problem of other minds

I cannot be sure, ever, that there is something independent of my reality because it is impossible for me to be aware of it, because if it was, it wouldn't be independent of my mind anymore.
    I can only experience the reality I am aware of.
    The problem of other minds -- "given that I can only observe the behavior of others, how can I know that others have minds". I cannot be aware of anything else than my own awareness, therefore rising question if other minds/consciousnesses actually exist or are they just part of my reality which is ... Everything I have managed to conceptualize (including "others like me").