• Absolutely there is.

With terms such as “rape culture” and “toxic masculinity” there is a concerted effort by feminist to demonize men. The CDC for example has shown that women are “forcibly penetrated” at about the same rate as men who are “made to penetrate” however only one of these definitions are considered rape. Over all when it comes to sexual assault as a general category the stats show women and men are just as guilty (same goes for violence in the home) however only men are held responsible. If a man and woman are drunk it is always the man who is responsible.

The court systems are another disaster that in majority of times favors women over men and women have all the rights on sexual reproduction while men have one. There have been cases where adult women have had sex with young boys and got pregnant and those young boys became responsible for child support, regardless that this is statutory rape the boy is held responsible.

Modern day feminism is a man hating quasi-religious cult

• There is a war on men and masculinity.

Every international and national University study shows by scientific deduction, that fathers are critical in a childs upbringing and that single moms are terrible parents. Studies in violence also stem from child hood from violence mostly delivered by women tward children, average woman strikes a child around 980 times a year if the child is a girl and around 2800 times if the child is a boy! Fathers might strike a child 250 times a year and the number really doesn't change if the child is a boy or a girl.My point is that women and feminists act like they have nothing to do with violence in men or violence at all, but all violent behavior is learned from being stricken as a child, also 80% of rapists that are male suffered from sexual abuse and mass physical abuse by thier mothers or female care givers. The studies also show that women are 3.2 % more likely to enact violence between couple's than men , and are 80% more likely to provoke an argument or fight in the household. Ever since the single mom culture has risen , as a result 87% of criminals in the justice system are a result of single mom parenting, the data of how bad children's upbringing by single moms is astounding, the absolute damage in society that liberals and feminists claim they are fighting is caused by thier own ideology, they are the very root cause of thier own complaints, conservative families where the biological father is present in the home are much more successful and happy in life with the lowest amount of drug addiction, violence, and criminal behavior, thier iQ is even much higher, and are more likely to be successful and an asset to society tnan any liberal based families. Liberals only attack conservatives because of thier success when they have failed in thier pseudo culture, anger twards men is strictly jealousy from women who are liberal feminist failures as parents and as successful individuals. Fathers studies also show that fathers make better single parents than mothers, but the best way a child can be brought up is by both without interference of the state, but single fathers with custody are far better at bringing up children, and people just cant believe it because they are socially brainwashed into thinking men cant cook clean or change diapers, or even take a child to day care. I think the odds of your child growing up and being successful and happy is increased by 65% if the father is present in the home.
    Show less

• The war on men in Canada and the U.S. is obvious.

Look at the divorce and family law acts. No matter how ridiculous and outside the accepted guidelines, a recipient if spousal and child support can deduct their legal expenses from income whereas a payor of support cannot. Guess which sex 99.9 percent of recipients are and guess why the rules are tainted in their favour. Guess which sex is most responsible for parental alienation and false sexual assault allegations. Btw they are never charged for their false allegations because "we don't want to discourage real victims from coming forth". The "system" facilitates this injustice and women that buy into into this discriminatory ideology are promoted into powerful positions while men and women that do not, are further discriminated against, and considered to be uninformed or barbaric.

• The secret war on men

I have witnessed situations where a female intentionally provokes a man or young man, with hitting him or by other means. Physical violence is never ok... BUT.... It's NOT OK for females to push males around. I find it unforgivably offensive that, ANY, female would ride the coat tails of the fight for Equality for Women, Feminist movement, Anti- Women's suffrage movements and to use their gender identity as a female to victimize a man, because they can. The media is forever talking about the " War On Women", but they never talk about the secret "War On Men" Girls used there gender identity as a weapon, I feel this makes them a threat to social order; because of their awareness of the imbalance of justice with in the court systems. I wish everyone would take a deeper look, below the surface of our American cultural sociological psychology. There is a fear and hatred of boys and men in our culture and female-on-male, male on male violence not being taken seriously. The court system’s favoritism of women illustrated this point for my family in 2013 when my son was sitting in jail, "framed up," on charges for assault and threatening a witness; with a 20000.00 bond. His ex girlfriend and her friend co- conspired and executed a maliciously deliberate, outrageously premeditated plan, to set him up, because she was mad that he cheated on her. Were it not for me, his righteously outraged mom, who basically did the foot work, investigating, and exposing the truth, he would be in prison. As Theodore Roosevelt said, "Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong."

• Yes, it is too obvious.

First off, If a man hits a woman, everyone freaks out. If a woman hits a man, she is celebrated. Woman are already given too many unfair advantages in society and legally, and radical feminists are pushing for more. Some more examples: Women are given tax benefits out of proportion to the wage gap, they are exempt from selective service, they are given more lenient sentences for felonies, and Hillary is likely going to win the election just for being a woman.

• There is a War on Men

Women generally have more privileges over men than vice versa nowadays, When a man hits a woman, he is shunned, When a woman hits a man, she is congratulated. The current 'education' system, which seems to cater to girls, is another example of the war on men, hence why there are so many female teachers, Feminism also teaches women that they need a man like a fish needs a bicycle, resulting in nearly entire generations of children being in single-mom homes, which has been proven to be very harmful to a child's development.

When Milo Yiannopoulos criticised one of the actors in that crappy Ghostbusters reboot on Twitter, he got banned for 'hate speech'. However, the feminists who used the hashtag #KillAllMen haven't been blocked.

So yes, there is a war on men.

• There is a War on Men

So yes, there is a war on men.

• Yes there is

Especially amongst young gullible students searching for a "rebellious" and "righteous" cause. It is understandable to dislike macho man culture, especially after the 80's but...I feel it's going a bit too far. Men don't understand women and viceversa, the difference is that women are encouraged to criticize men because of the lucrous ( $$) narrative the medias and mainstream culture are portraying. While men aren't allowed (socially speaking) to do the same. This femminist double standard system is ironic, because via the protection of women from words, the picture of women as helpless victims needing help is further emphatized. But then again, we are living in the times of victim culture. Being a victim is cool.

• Feminism = down with men

The western world is filled with feminism.

Meaning quotas. This is some how equality

more women in university

young women earn more then men

however feminism will not stop untill all men are subserviant.

In the event of divorce children and a man's home are taken away from him another piece of equality

• Yes there is a war on men

50 years ago women were on the losing side but for the last 30 years men have been on the losing side I am a 78 year old mother and I have watched this up close I feel for the man today especially the young manwhen the downturn came on the economy I work hand in hand with a bunch of young Buildersand their wives were divorcing them left and right when the money was going away it was the hardest thing I ever went through listening to these young men and watching them cry it made me illI did everything I could to help them the women of today are a whole new breed and it makes me sad to say that being a woman

• No,there is not a "War on Men"

Despite some peoples opinion there is not a war on men.Just because that women are finally getting on a more equal plane with men does not mean that men are being attacked in any fashion.Men can still enjoy all the privilges that they had before.They will just have to share with women.

• Nope

This is not a thing. Women pushing for equal rights isn't anti-men, it's simply expecting to be treated the same when doing the same things. There's really no way to not be blunt here, any man that thinks there is a war on men is probably a man that has thoughts about how society should run that are pretty outdated and messed up.

• No, man still run most this country and most of the world

Although the economy may be struggling and things seem pretty grim for males in all modern society, their struggles are still not congruent when compared with the issues faced by women today. Life is more difficult for all people all over the world right now, and truthfully, men still run the world.There are predominantly more places of power held by men than women.

• No. It is just a movement for equality.

Women are asking for fair treatment that is on par with how men are treated. This does not mean that men are bad or that there is a war on men's interests. In fact, it only serves men's interests to have an educated and fairly paid population of women because a rising tide floats all boats.

• No, but men don't have it that easy, either

It cannot be said that there is a war on men in the same way it can that there is a war on women. The statistics on spousal abuse, rape, single motherhood, underemployment, unequal pay and so forth speak to a concerted thrust in this society to keep women in a lower position in society. I would just like to speak to the issue that men don't have it all that good either, and in reality our society is not a very humanistic one.

• No

No there is not a war on men. I have never even heard of men complaining about it either. Men , especially white men, have many more advantages in this world/ society than any other race, ethnicity, and gender. There has never been discrimination against them. I wouldn't be surprised in the future if there was though.

• Yes there is a war on men