• The secret war on men

I have witnessed situations where a female intentionally provokes a man or young man, with hitting him or by other means. Physical violence is never ok... BUT.... It's NOT OK for females to push males around. I find it unforgivably offensive that, ANY, female would ride the coat tails of the fight for Equality for Women, Feminist movement, Anti- Women's suffrage movements and to use their gender identity as a female to victimize a man, because they can. The media is forever talking about the " War On Women", but they never talk about the secret "War On Men" Girls used there gender identity as a weapon, I feel this makes them a threat to social order; because of their awareness of the imbalance of justice with in the court systems. I wish everyone would take a deeper look, below the surface of our American cultural sociological psychology. There is a fear and hatred of boys and men in our culture and female-on-male, male on male violence not being taken seriously. The court system’s favoritism of women illustrated this point for my family in 2013 when my son was sitting in jail, "framed up," on charges for assault and threatening a witness; with a 20000.00 bond. His ex girlfriend and her friend co- conspired and executed a maliciously deliberate, outrageously premeditated plan, to set him up, because she was mad that he cheated on her. Were it not for me, his righteously outraged mom, who basically did the foot work, investigating, and exposing the truth, he would be in prison. As Theodore Roosevelt said, "Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong."

• Yes, it is too obvious.

First off, If a man hits a woman, everyone freaks out. If a woman hits a man, she is celebrated. Woman are already given too many unfair advantages in society and legally, and radical feminists are pushing for more. Some more examples: Women are given tax benefits out of proportion to the wage gap, they are exempt from selective service, they are given more lenient sentences for felonies, and Hillary is likely going to win the election just for being a woman.

• There is a War on Men

Women generally have more privileges over men than vice versa nowadays, When a man hits a woman, he is shunned, When a woman hits a man, she is congratulated. The current 'education' system, which seems to cater to girls, is another example of the war on men, hence why there are so many female teachers, Feminism also teaches women that they need a man like a fish needs a bicycle, resulting in nearly entire generations of children being in single-mom homes, which has been proven to be very harmful to a child's development.

When Milo Yiannopoulos criticised one of the actors in that crappy Ghostbusters reboot on Twitter, he got banned for 'hate speech'. However, the feminists who used the hashtag #KillAllMen haven't been blocked.

So yes, there is a war on men.

• There is a War on Men

So yes, there is a war on men.

• Yes there is

Especially amongst young gullible students searching for a "rebellious" and "righteous" cause. It is understandable to dislike macho man culture, especially after the 80's but...I feel it's going a bit too far. Men don't understand women and viceversa, the difference is that women are encouraged to criticize men because of the lucrous ( $$) narrative the medias and mainstream culture are portraying. While men aren't allowed (socially speaking) to do the same. This femminist double standard system is ironic, because via the protection of women from words, the picture of women as helpless victims needing help is further emphatized. But then again, we are living in the times of victim culture. Being a victim is cool.

• Feminism = down with men

The western world is filled with feminism.

Meaning quotas. This is some how equality

more women in university

young women earn more then men

however feminism will not stop untill all men are subserviant.

In the event of divorce children and a man's home are taken away from him another piece of equality

• Yes there is a war on men

50 years ago women were on the losing side but for the last 30 years men have been on the losing side I am a 78 year old mother and I have watched this up close I feel for the man today especially the young manwhen the downturn came on the economy I work hand in hand with a bunch of young Buildersand their wives were divorcing them left and right when the money was going away it was the hardest thing I ever went through listening to these young men and watching them cry it made me illI did everything I could to help them the women of today are a whole new breed and it makes me sad to say that being a woman

• Yes, there is war.

We live in a society that pressures men to behave like animals. Feminists use the fact that men dominate the most prestigious positions in business as evidence that there is not equal opportunity, but actually rewards females for merely trying to take the opportunity, when in actuality, women are not even going for these positions. Feminists also use the fact that men make 30% more cents on the dollar than women do, which is accounted for due to the fact that men are always working, they never take leave, etc. When factoring these stats, the pay gap disappears if not favors women. There is no single right that men have that women do not. Women are favored in stem, their insurance is always lower or equal to men's even when they use the insurance more, they are exempt from selective services, and they can get away with pretty much anything including attempt of murder and false rape accusations. What do men have that women don't, sure I guess women get cat-called, but nobody would let the cat-caller hurt any women. Just look at Hillary Clinton, she is going to be president just so we can have a female president, even though the president is suppossed to be picked on good policy, which Hillary has none. What benefits do men have that women do not?

• There is a heavy bias.

There isn’t so much as a war on men as much as there is a great bias against them. In the media men are depicted as dim-witted buffoons while women are portrayed a long-suffering saints who are forced to endure them. It's a sad fact that we're living in a world where such stereotypes can be made about men, when these same stereotypes would never be tolerated if they were directed at women. Despite the vital role men play in the raising and nurturing of children, many men still aren't permitted to take paternity leave to be with their newborns the same as women. When relationships fall apart men have to pay, while often being overlooked when it comes to getting custody of the children. Often in cases of divorce women are given custody 92% of the time. While women are given much leeway to express their emotions men aren’t given the same consideration. They are told to toughen up and if they do breakdown their looked at as either enraged lunatics or wusses. In the cases of abortion women are given total control over the say-so of the man’s child simply because she is carrying it and it is her body. Men who may want these children have to suffer in silence over losing the child or face being accused of infringing on the woman’s rights if he tries to stop her from having the abortion in order to get his child. These are only a few of the biases society shows against men. It is my opinion that both gender should learn to respect each others' differences and deal with them accordingly. The man bashing the woman or the woman bashing the man, or each trying to swop or neutralize gender roles isn’t the answer. It’s a matter of us respecting one another as human beings—something we all seem to have forgotten within the mists of all these various social movements.
    .

• Yes there is in Canada

Most women are not at war with women, and most men are not at war with women, but there is a war against men.

- Family courts side with women for custody 4/5 th's of the time.

- Criminal system - Men receive far longer and stricter sentences than women for equivalent crimes. H

- Violent crimes are up 32% for women since 1992 whereas violent crimes by men are down 31% from 1992. Yet, sentencing and rulings are still far more harsher on men.

- Children's Aid Society is notorious for attacking single parent father families.

- All government (municipal too federal levels) have had a mandate to hire women over men for over 25 years.

- Car insurance is legally allowed to be biased against men, but no other insurance (ie health insurance) is legally allowed to be biased against women.

- Child benefits - always always goes to a women.

- When it comes to policing - men are treated completely different from women, even though statistics show violent crimes by women are very close in numbers compared to violent crimes by men.

- Women only clubs, businesses and societies exist, have been challenged and challenges have been thrown out, whereas men only clubs, businesses and societies are not allowed to be "men only".

- Men's centers, support centers etc do not exist (one did but the fellow running it committed suicide) they will get no funding and are attacked as being "sexist" against women.

- Main stream media is where it is the most obvious - In movies, to shows, to advertisement, Men have to be portrayed to be in the submissive or comic relief parts or if not, they must be the bad guy. Especially for children's programming.

- Education grants, bursaries and scholarships are plenty for women only, good luck finding one for men only.

Try and live a week as a man. See if a women will hold a door for you, or an elevator.... See how they treat you if you just say "hello" ... See how they treat you if you stick up for yourself....See how a teacher will talk only to your wife and not you in parent teacher meetings, see how a doctor will interrogate your child for abuse if you bring your child to the hospital for any issue, but not your wife... See how police will treat you if you are reporting an assault from a woman.... See how a politician will ignore you when talking about fathers rights, support for other men... See how you'll have to duck and cover in family court even if your ex is a crackhead... See how little support you get if you are depressed or suicidal and 80% of suicides are from men! ... See how high of a proportion of homeless people are men.

• Yes there is a war on men

• No,there is not a "War on Men"

Despite some peoples opinion there is not a war on men.Just because that women are finally getting on a more equal plane with men does not mean that men are being attacked in any fashion.Men can still enjoy all the privilges that they had before.They will just have to share with women.

• Nope

This is not a thing. Women pushing for equal rights isn't anti-men, it's simply expecting to be treated the same when doing the same things. There's really no way to not be blunt here, any man that thinks there is a war on men is probably a man that has thoughts about how society should run that are pretty outdated and messed up.

• No, man still run most this country and most of the world

Although the economy may be struggling and things seem pretty grim for males in all modern society, their struggles are still not congruent when compared with the issues faced by women today. Life is more difficult for all people all over the world right now, and truthfully, men still run the world.There are predominantly more places of power held by men than women.

• No. It is just a movement for equality.

Women are asking for fair treatment that is on par with how men are treated. This does not mean that men are bad or that there is a war on men's interests. In fact, it only serves men's interests to have an educated and fairly paid population of women because a rising tide floats all boats.

• No, but men don't have it that easy, either

It cannot be said that there is a war on men in the same way it can that there is a war on women. The statistics on spousal abuse, rape, single motherhood, underemployment, unequal pay and so forth speak to a concerted thrust in this society to keep women in a lower position in society. I would just like to speak to the issue that men don't have it all that good either, and in reality our society is not a very humanistic one.

• No

No there is not a war on men. I have never even heard of men complaining about it either. Men , especially white men, have many more advantages in this world/ society than any other race, ethnicity, and gender. There has never been discrimination against them. I wouldn't be surprised in the future if there was though.