• If it to protect a child's feelings.

Many parents tell children that there is a Santa and and Easter Bunny. This is a lie, and parents tell it all the time. The reason they do this is to protect the child from being let down or upset that they may not get presents on Christmas or Easter. They also want to keep the innocence of childhood with their children for as long as possible.

• Yes lying can be okay

Yes lying can be okay in some causes because you might have to lie to protect others or yourself. It can also be okay to lie if you are trying to prevent harm for example if a friend asks you if you like her dress and you say yes but you really don't that can be another reason for lying.

• Yes it is okay to lie in some situations !

Lying can help you get through a lot of problems .For example say someone is trying to harm someone and they ask you where they are what do you do lie or tell the truth . My opinion is for you to lie so that that person cannot get harm.

• Lying Is Ok

I think it is ok to tell a lie when it is told to protect ones feelings or save them from a murderer.For example,the people that let Anne Frank and her family live in their attic,had to lie to the Germans that nobody else lived in that house. Sometimes, It's even a matter of life or death.

• To Protect Someone's Life, or Feelings

An example could be in Liar Liar the movie, because all he does is lie to protect people, and until he can't lie, is when he starts to hurt peoples' feelings and breaks the relationship of his friends and family when it is impossible for him to lie. Another example is that if your family is hiding from a killer, what are you going to do if he knocks on your door asking for your family. Wouldn't you lie and say that their not here. In movies where someone is being tortured for information or asking where someone is, these people lie and get tortured to protect the person they are looking for.

• Lying is our Moral Duty

Lying is our moral duty as people. Lying is what spins the world. There is many instances where you have to lie too. Like, what if your friend asked you if he/she was ugly. What would you do? I would say no and save their feelings because I don't want to be a bad guy in my friend's eye. Remember this is just an opinion.

• Lying is OK only if you are trying to protect someone

I think that the only time lying is OK is if you are trying to protect someone from danger/harm. Every time you lie and someone finds out,you lose your credibility in their eyes,that is the amount of trust they have for you. So, I believe that it is only OK to lie if it is really important.

• Lying is okay if you use it to prevent unhapiness

If you use lies to prevent unhappiness upon a fellow peer its truly okay. Your making there day a little better than it was in most cases. But if you use lies to benefit you in your own selfish ways your just making mankind worse than it already is .

• There are times when lying us the right thing to do.

Most lying that people tell can usually be because of their own benefits, but there are lies used to protect others. As in Anne Frank, from the holocaust, the house she lived in lied to protect her family from the Nazis which believed that it was the right thing to do. These lies can be helped in situations of life and death or just to help someone in need.

• My opinion on lying

My opinion is that lying is never OK.If yo ever feel like something is bothering you or you don't like be truthful instead of saying a lie that you will hold forever.For example if you had to leave during dinner you don't have to lie,if you need to leave you need to leave!People tell lies to protect their relationship with other people those are the lies I agree with but not all the time.So in conclusion lying is never OK,unless if you really need to then lie if you can.

• My opinion on lying is bad because it makes your situation worse.

For example it was the beginning of 7th grade and I didn't know anyone,and I started to ditch school without my parents knowing.It continued for about 11 days until they called the first time I lied about coming to school but this time they mention me not coming to for about 9 days so then I had to walk through the front office so they know i came to school because I lied.

• What does lying really help do?

Lying in any fashion only supports that lying in another situation is just.
    "If it to protect a child's feelings." said by Lozano. Why do you need to protect if they you never made the belief on Santa in it in the first place? There would not be feelings that needed protection.

I was/am a bad singer. I was not told this until I was in grade 10. I was shocked and hurt that I was told this. I was angry that I was told the truth. BUT. Afterwards, I was glad, glad that I now wouldn't go on embarrassing myself. Sure I still sing for fun, but at least I know I'm not good at it.

In the end lying just gives the advantage to one person over another, telling them the truth gives perspective.

• Lying is not OK.

A lot of people think that lying is OK. The real question to think about is after all of my lies are over, will this turn out beneficial or detrimental. Probably detrimental. If you lied to your child, and they found out, then they are going to grow up with it being OK to lie and then it turns out detrimental.

• Lying is not okay!

Lots of people think that lying is alright but when you think about it if people find out there will be more consequences then what you might of only have if you had said the truth.It can be hard telling the truth, sometimes lying is okay but most of the time it isn't. When lying it can hurt you and the person you are lying too!

• The truth (SCIENCE)

If I say so, I say so, whatever I say, is true, so If I say something isn’t, it isn’t, Lilly agrees with me don’t you, I said she did so she does because I said so, so she said yes, lol, see I so smart, you so dumb, Why Asians so smart, becausew they not, because I sad so :PPPP WATCH ME WHIP!!! WHATCH ME BEAT U WITH A SANDLE COZ U STUPID!!! WWWWHHHHIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THEN DAB! I win :3

• The truth (SCIENCE)

• The truth (SCIENCE)

• The truth (SCIENCE)

• Sometimes it is necessary to lie someone.

For instance, there is a doctor who has to heal a patient's disease. This doctoc tries his best to complete his mission. However, the patient is too weak so he will not be cured. According to the doctor's measurement, this patient do not have much time to live more longer. In this case, lying the patientha6nrelatives is almost the best choice for the doctor. As a result, he does not tell the truth to them. He totally says that the patient is ok although he is almost die. This makes the relatives become more optimisticand hope about the magic. As can be seen from this example, in some situations, a white lie is essential.