Is there any proof that the Reproductive Health Bill undermines family values?

• Family values are at stake

The reproductive health bill does undermine family values because it makes it easier for the destruction of the fetus to happen. Life at all stages of development are precious. The health bill also forces tax payer money to be used to pay for birth control which many people object to.

• People need to mind their own business

This issue is seriously getting old. Why do people care so much, about how much sex people are having? It is really none of your business, unless they are just making babies to get government assistance? If that is the case, I am sure the government will find out, and do something about it. Meaning, no I don't think the reproductive bill undermines family values. Teach your kids respect for themselves, and they should have no problem no matter what law gets passed.

• It would help

Poor sexual education and lack of access to birth control and doctors that provide abortions helps families far more than it could ever hurt them, and family values is an umbrella term for people doing things that they want in an old school and very closed minded manner these days.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that there is any proof that shows that this undermines family values, and I do not think that there ever will be, since I think that this bill does not do a single thing to make the family values of any place change at all.

• No It Doesn't

The Reproductive Health Bill of the Philippines guarantees universal access to methods on contraception, fertility control, sexual education, and maternal care. I believe the debate on contraception is open, but that doesn't mean it should be withheld from those that want to use it. For this reason, I do not believe the bill undermines family values, I believe it is simply controversial to some people.