Is there benefit to the alliance of the I.M.F., Greece, and Europe?

• There is a benefit to the alliance of the I.M.F., Greece, and Europe.

There is a benefit to the alliance of the I.M.F., Greece, and Europe. If all three start to come together then it can only lead to positive things. Greece is dead weight right now because they do not have any support at all. Right now to get back on track, Greece needs help.

• Yes, there's a benefit to the alliance of the IMF, Greece, and Europe.

I definitely think that there is a benefit to the alliance of the IMF, Greece, and Europe. I think that the three entities joining together is something that will prove to be beneficial for the prosperity of everyone involved. That is why I think it is a good and positive thing.

• Yes, there is

I think that an alliance between all those countries would stabalize the global economy and personally allow me to turn up for a few hours. Many of you don't realize how good it is to turn up once in a while, especially if you have had a long tough day at work.

• Reins in Spending

The alliance of Europe, Greece and the I.M.F. can only bolster Europe's finances even further now that austerity measures are in place. The alliance is to help ensure Europe doesn't slide back into an economic freefall thanks to one of its weakest links. Greece, like Spain and Portugal, needs to be more responsible with its finances within the Euro Zone. Hence the necessary and helpful alliance.

• The problem in that alliance is Greece.

No, there is no such benefit of any kind to be found. The primary issue with any benefit of such an alliance with the International Monetary Fund would be the inclusion of Greece in the alliance. The nation is economic dead weight, they aren't going to get better, we need to cut them loose.