Is there enough evidence to show that lead poisoning can lead to violent crime?

• No, I don't think there is enough evidence to show that lead poisoning can lead to violent crime.

I believe that the majority of research in inconclusive on whether or not that lead poisoning can lead to a rise of violent crime in an individual, I believe that more research should be done so we can better determine whether or not it does and if found that it does then we need to be implementing appropriate treatment options.

• No, there isn't enough evidence to show that lead poisoning can lead to violent crime.

I do not think that lead poisoning can lead to violent crime. I think that unless there is more evidence to prove that it does, people should not suspect that it is possible. There is just not enough evidence to prove that it is possible. I think people just need to be careful of it regardless.

• No, there is not enough evidence to support that lead poisoning leads to violent crime.

The mass majority of an entire generation was exposed to lead in one form or another. There is no clear cut evidence on why the lead poison would effect people differently. If lead poisoning lead to violent crime, there would be much more violent crime. The evidence has little or no standing without more background information done on individuals who have had lead poisoning with and without a violent crime history.

• No, there is not

I have not personally seen enough evidence to show that lead poisoning leads to violent crime. This is often used as a culprit in poverty stricken urban neighborhoods, and is blamed for the violent crimes that take place there. It causes damage to people, but does not result in violence.