Is there ever a time when cheating is acceptable in school?

• All the time.

If they (education board, school and its staff, etc) didn't want you to cheat at whatever given task (test, and so forth), they shouldn't have forced you into an education program against your own will.

Accepting jobs or prizes for getting grades that you cheated to obtain, however, is wrong.

• It really depends

I personally believe cheating is a very bad thing to do. It is almost like a weak addictive drug. Those weak minded/naive individuals (like students) use it once, then come back to it again, and again, and again. In the long run, it hurts people.

Readers of my post might ask, "Then why did you pick yes?"
    When I was sick one day, I was backlogged in a extraordinary amount of work. I could not finish it all. Even with a extra day (since being sick one day=extra day to complete it) I couldn't do it because my finals were tomorrow. I did something I am not proud of. I cheated off my friend.
    However, I took the negative, and made it the positive. I saw the correlation between the answers and the questions, I used my work that I cheated off someone to help teach me the concepts and prepare myself for the finals. Would I do it again? Yes, but only in a similarly dire situation.

See, for the average student here, they cheat and never make the positive out of it. They never study it. See how the answer was so. Teach themselves from it. And of course, create a mental barrier in their mind from cheating again. Vulnerable to this drug, they are.

There is a time where cheating can be acceptable, but barely. And not for the average student who doesn't care about learning or school. Because the times where it is acceptable and whom are so slim, it is best to continue the motion and teach our kids to NEVER cheat. The smart ones who can restrain them selves from pathological cheating and bring the positive out of it, will cheat in these rare times and it will be acceptable for that person.

• Chea a a

F f ffff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f fff f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f f f

• Chea a a

• Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ya cuz I said sooooooooooooooooooooooo daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u are stupid what is this even for this helps nobody its stupid daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa already bored like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uhhhh we need to write 21 more words now ughhhhh whatever stupid internet don't even ask why I'm in here if I don't like it my mom forced me so daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she hears me typin but doesn't know I'm wrighting this hope she doesn't kind out hands hurt btw I write slowly I'm acctully workin here like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why am I even narrating my whole life so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• No it will never be

Because is said so . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• There is never an acceptable time to cheat!

Cheating is not a good idea. It could get you kicked out of college. It could get you in major trouble if you're in high school. Even when you're in middle school, cheating is not okay. In elementary school, they teach you not to cheat. Cheating is never the right choice.

• Cheating is not acceptable.

Cheating is never acceptable and will cause problems in the long run. When a student cheats they are showing that they have not adequately learned the material. This will eventually catch up to the student when they try to go to college or get out in the real world. They will show that they did not learn much in school and will be a failure.