• Everything is evidence - Trees & Wood spring to mind

I have played a lot of golf. Before hitting the ball, I try to imagine the shot, believing that I will able to reproduce it. The stronger my belief, the more likely I am to hit a good shot. My mate Tim is a poor golfer. Because he's hit so many bad shots, he can't imagine himself hitting a good one. For him, a good shot is just luck. He doesn't believe me when I tell him how I am able to produce good golf shots. Unfortunately, I can't show him how I do it as it emanates from within me. Tim can never feel how I feel unless he finds it for himself. God exists, but its up to each and everyone of us to look for Him.

• Yes There Is

There is as much evidence for God's existence as there is anything else. No matter what we choose to trust in and believe in this world, we have a certain amount of evidence and then everything else requires a leap of faith. A perfectly ordered world, people who have believed in a deity or deities for a long time are both examples of the kind of evidence there is for the existence of God.

• If you want to begin a relationship with God now, you can.

Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you."2 Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider

1) The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
    2) The universe had a start - what caused it?
    3) The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?
    4) The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.
    5) We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.
    6) Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us.

This is your decision, no coercion here. But if you want to be forgiven by God and come into a relationship with him, you can do so right now by asking him to forgive you and come into your life. Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock. He who hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him [or her]." If you want to do this, but aren't sure how to put it into words, this may help: "Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins. You know my life and that I need to be forgiven. I ask you to forgive me right now and come into my life. I want to know you in a real way. Come into my life now. Thank you that you wanted a relationship with me. Amen."

God views your relationship with him as permanent. Referring to all those who believe in him, Jesus Christ said of us, "I know them, and they follow me; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand." Looking at all these facts, one can conclude that a loving God does exist and can be known in an intimate, personal way.

• Indeed

Yes, there is scientific evidence for God's existence, but there is not scientific evidence for which religion is correct. The scientific evidence is not found in the bible, but it is found in our DNA itself, as well as quantum mechanics. If you research quantum mechanics you will find that scientists are getting close to discovering that we are all One Consciousness experiencing life in an infinite number of different ways.. many scientists have also determined that matter and energy are one, and that an intelligent mind has to be behind this energy due the study that the mind of the scientists can influence sub-atomic particles to change forms or even move just by looking at them, by having that conscious interaction. The study into consciousness is not yet under-way, as most scientists don't want to go into uncharted areas that may challenge all of their traditional world-views. The fact we humans cannot replicate abiogenesis or create proteins on our own is also evidence that there is an intelligent mind behind all matter. Do some further research into quantum mechanics, quantum entanglement, and consciousness.

• There is evidence of his non-existance

The version of god people believe in is clearly false, the bible clearly states the world is less than 10,000 years old. Which cannot be true. If the bible is the book of god then it's word must represent him, most of the bible is cherry picked to tailor to rich men like the pope, in the original bible it states that it is acceptable to whip slaves as long as they don't die with in a day, what sort of person would follow a God represented by that.

• More evidence points to no god.

For there to be a god, there must be an afterlife. And for there to be an afterlife, there must be a part of a person that lives on after death, one that is not a part of the physical body.

It can't be our thoughts, feelings, or memories, since those are proven to be within the brain, a physical organ.

No "soul" = no afterlife = no God.

• No certainly not

And aren't we lucky that thuggish brute of the bible is only a fairytale anyone who claims God talks to them is ... Mad .Children have imaginary friends sometimes but when your an adult babbling about your relationship with God your in need of a long rest , therapy , booze or possibly all three .

• Nope. There isn't.

"I feel God therefore h must exist."

Guess what. I hear a C sharp ringing in my ear. Therefore there is something making that sound.

"I won the lottery. God intervened".

Guess what. That tree right there has exactly 324509285245 cells. That's less likely than you winning the lottery.

"There is no other way the universe could exist"

So God made it. Or... The FSM made it.

"You just choose to not see Him."

And gays choose to be gay.

• Not at all

Humans have not been created by God; God has been created by humans. He is not an entity or a living creature. All God is is man's fragment of imagination. Whenever we are in desperate times, we tend to importune God for favours. In reality we are just consoling ourselves with the mere belief of the existence of a sacred soul that would set everything straight. Humans created God so that he could be feared, so that everyone thinks twice before harming a fellow human. God is just a symbol, a symbol of fear, goodness and hope. He is just a part of our imagination. Believe in him and he exists in your heart and your mind. But physically, God never did and does not exist.

• Evidence? None that I have found.

With that assumption perception is not what is being asked, you would have to be able to show me.

Something you are unable to give explanation for cannot exist.. That is why nothing is something.
    Ideally, God is real to those who want to believe so and not to those who don't.

• There is no concrete evidence.

There are many things unexplained in the world, even the world itself is unexplained for the most part. But the inability to prove where things came from or how certain things have happened and the things people claim as miracles are just that: Unproven. They are not proof of God's existence, as much as it is easy to say that they are. Ultimately, there is no solid proof that God exists.

• No

No I really do not think there is evidence of God's existence, as much as I wish there was. I think that everything people see as God's creation has a scientific reason as to why and how it was created, by nature, science, etc. People have always believed in some sort of God, but that doesn't mean its correct.