Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

• I Believe There Is

Given that the universe is so vast, I believe that there is intelligent life elsewhere. I do not believe we are the center of attention as was once thought and if that holds true then there are probably a plethora of planets that hold life and more than likely some form of intelligent life.

• Chances of Such Life are Staggering

There is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, we just haven't found it yet. There are hundreds of billions of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy alone, which means there are easily trillions of planets. Surely at least two of those planets have Earth-like conditions for life on them. Humanity already knows of one (Earth). The trick is finding the other. Considering there are billions of galaxies as well, the likelihood of the existence of intelligent life on an exoplanet is nearly 100 percent. Just because humans don't know about it doesn't mean that something fails to exist.

• I Believe So

From what we can see of the Universe, there is 46 billion light year span, for all we know the Universe continues on infinitely from that edge. I think as we've acquired more and more information that it has become obvious that it would be easy for life to exist in other parts of the Universe. There are plenty of galaxies, stars, and planets. We would be foolish to think we are the only intelligent life.

• Intelligent Life Eslewhere is Likely

Yes, there is likely intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe. The Universe is very, very big, so big that to try to comprehend it boggles the mind. To think that we are the only intelligent life that has evolved in this vastness seems more than a little arrogant to me.

• I think that there is definitely life

I think that there is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe, we just haven’t found it yet. Since there are hundreds of billions of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, there are easily trillions of planets. This means that surely at least two of those planets have Earth-like conditions for life on them.

• There are so many different planets we don't even know about and there hast to be one other planet that holds life such as humans.

If we are living on the only planet that can have life than that is just plane scarey. That would mean if we died out then there could never ever be any life in the huge space we have and the hole space would just be plane empty like mars.

• There's so many planets out there that some of them will have intelligent life

Given the gigantic vastness of the universe and the billions of solar systems and galaxies and millions of inhabitable planets, there has to be intelligent life. There's probably insect type intelligent life, microbes, and aliens. There's the possibility of futuristic type aliens and also other planets could have Neanderthal type aliens. It's all out there, in the vastness of space. They're most likely on life filled planet style moons with an atmosphere and water which goes around a gigantic planet which goes around small reddish stars.

• No, I don't think there is intelligent life elsewhere.

I will probably be in the minority on this one, but I don't personally believe that there is intelligent life on other planets. It's possible that there may be some sort of living organisms on another planet, but I would be very surprised if there were actually any intelligent life. SETI has really found no signs of it. The fact is that there's no way of knowing, so we can only guess. And my guess is, no.

• Get lost I think

Njnjnjjj jjkjkmkmkm jokkmkmkm. Mimicked l mommies kjkjkkjkkk jjkjkmkmkm inijiljkjkj Jensen jjjjn jjjjn j jjjjn jjjjn jinn cjnjnj junk j I inijiljkjkj jk jknkjnncil nknn,no nimboli. Jkmnkbhjjnjjncbhjn ink bun jjjjn jjjj jjjjn jjjjn jjjjn kjkjkkjkkk,cmk. Kim mcmm,c k cycle,m of,kid kll,cmk cold, odd,d, kid,dolls Kelly's Lloyd kokodmkm klkoo,kll kokodmkm km m,my

• Nope read the bible

Read the bible and you will find the truth. We are the only ones and are set on this earth to spread the word of God until the rapture occurs. These are the final days ( tipping point in history.)
    http://gatewaypeople.Com/search/search_results/tipping%20point
    PLEASE WATCH, I highly recommend it for you, thanks

• I think no

The odds are stacked against there being intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. It would have to have certain characteristics in order for there to be life on that planet. First, there is a relatively thin galactic habitual zone and a thin solar system habitual zone. Next, the planet would have to have the protection of a Jupiter so comets do not crash into it. Last, the planet would have to have a climber that would support life. Plus, we also have a huge moon that keeps the earth's tilt in line. Even if a planet contains all the right conditions and requirements for life, it doesn't mean that intelligent life will develop or any kind of life for that matter.