• Yes There Is

If there is no life after death then what's the purpose of living? To just die? There has to be more to life than just the normal day to day routine. Why are there jails then if we all die and end up in the same place? Why have rules if this life is all we have? Religious or not, I'd like to believe that this life is not all there is.... There has to be a heaven and a Hell to separate the good from the bad. The believers from the unbelievers. I feel that a person has way more to risk if they believe there is no heaven and they were wrong . Than a person that just simply believes truly in Heaven and believes in Jesus Christ as the only way into Heaven. You take that risk of not believing if you want... You got more to lose than me.

• Advertising how i feel about that one boy xx

I LOVE BOBBY MURPHY WITH ALL MY HEART. BUT I DONT THINK YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO ABOUT HIM AS I AM A CREEP! BOBBY BABY I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO BE WITH YOU EVEN AFTER DEATH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART FOREVER AND ALWAYS ... I LOVE YOU BOBBY NEVER LEAVE ME . RIP BABY BOY XXXX FROM KATY MARIE BELL ADD MY SNAPCHAT katymariebell add my on facebook katy-marie bell also add my instagram katymariebell xxxxx thanks

• I love bobby murphy with all my heart <3

I just wanted to say that i love bobby forever and ever! I never want to let him go he is gonna be with me forever until i die. This messsage will prove to everyone that i love him after death when he is a ghost, i will never forget you bobby and you will always be in my heart. I will never have another boyfriend for the rest of my life I LOVE YOU!!!! ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!! RIP BABE FROM KATY MARIE BELL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Yes there is

If there wouldn't have been life after death then there was no point of living religiously. There is a body and a soul in a one self. The body always dies but not the soul. Death of a person is a physical phenomenon, but the soul never dies. After death of a man, his/her physical existence dies but not the soul by which a man is known. A man is known by the way he was inside but not the way his physical outlook was. So there is life after death. May be his physical existence gets diminished but his soul always remains in others.

• I belive life after death

I believe there is life after death as god makes all decisions. We have to angels on our shoulders. One angel one devil. You follow more angel you get chosen to go heaven:you follow devil more than angel you go to hell and come back as a bad ghost of spirit.Or just be the devils slave. I love and and he is real

• There is Life but it is not about GOD or Heavens. Near death exp says nothing about reality.

Life after death .... Westerners are so blind on this topic. Yes there is life after death but near death experience tell you nothing about it. There is a lot to say I cannot explain in this little space. I will state one point here that someone brought up about candlelight. Yes energy is conservative. It never destroy. So is your energy (cosmic consciousness or cosmic energy) . When one ask what happen to the energy? The other person said ..Oh its like candlelight it goes away. But the fact he misses out in that is if u are million light year away. If you have a good telescope you can see the candlelight that went off million light years ago. Just like stars in the sky. So is your energy.. It travels so fast until it find another sources to settle. Another life form to restore. The strength it travel depends on your power of happiness/lightness/purity ("karma"). If you are week u may not absorbed to high resources where you will born as animals. If you are strengthened by good karma you will absorbed to stronger resources like another human life of higher dimension like heavens. If u are weak ...You will stuck in lower dimensions oh trapped in as ghosts for some times.

How do you know this is true?... There is a easy way to find by build up on meditation. Since you born you keep feeding images from 5 sensors. By what you see, By what you taste, By what you smell, By what you hear, and By what you touch. So the world you build by these facts makes you a world (an illusion). All your thoughts build upon this and you cannot think out of it. But if you can stop engaging thoughts that you gain from all these 5 sensors for a 1 minute.... That minute you are in your original state. If you improve you can start reading your original state. Then you can find how much power you have. You can also find where you came from if you improve this ability. Trust me this is not magic. It is so logical and anyone can achieve it if you try enough. There is no magic in this world it is all unproven science matters.

There are tones of cases about REINCARNATION listed out there. Especially when kids before they build up their world over above sensors they appear to have access to his/her original form. Where someone can investigate about where they from. Read articles by Kevin Williams or ian Stevenson.

• Yes I think so.

I think the only way that we can possibly find out is when we have passed away. Looking at it from a scientific point of view I believe that that the energies we possess when we are alive will continue in some form even when we are physically dead. One plausible theory I feel is that we regain consciousness unknowingly as another being at some point in another life. However the mechanics and science behind this possible transfer of energy may be difficult to understand. When will it happen and who will we become? I don't know but I think it would be a natural process. I don't think there will ever be any proof one way or another on this theory as you would become an entirely different being with no recollection of your previous life. The only definite similarity would be the "me" feeling that would continue at the start of your new life. There are many other possibilities about what could happen when we die and because the universe is so big with so much of it unexplained I think it is inevitable that your energy will live on in another way when we are physically dead. I also believe that the past and present also occur in separate universes so people will still be alive in one universe if they are dead in another. Physical death is natural and we should not worry about it happening to ourselves excessively throughout our lives.

• Yes because quantum mechanics supports the possibility of an afterlife.

Quantum immortality theoretically allows for a person's continued existence at the time of death into a communicating parallel universe where the person is not dead and continues to exist. Accordingly, when someone dies, a person's electrical and quantum mental state, which exists in quantum superposition in a communicating parallel universe according to the Many-Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, decohers into that universe's eigenstate where the person is not dead, thereby allowing for continued existence. Read my complete article on Reddit here: http://tinyurl.com/jan4lpl

• Yes. I believe in the continuation of life after death.

There are too many coincidences to just completely dismiss the supernatural world. Read into it. Study it. There are hundreds and thousands of stories that cannot be explained. There is no evidence because evidence can only be measured physically. I think the evidence points to something rather than nothing. Basically I believe love and spirit lives on.

• I personally say yes.

I am a spiritual person and believe in God and life after death. That aside, I will prove that there is life after death. I want you to think of yourself and ask why do you think? It is not so much as that you think, therefore you are- but rather the whole process of the development of "thinking" seems almost contrary to life itself. It is much more logical for life to exist as such in a state of static/energy or the most basic of simple lifeforms to minimize extinction and maximize resources. However, here we are a complex being where even being able to eat and breathe at the same time could cause us to choke and die. Surely this complex development of us has much more purpose than simply to exist or else we would have stayed as simple forms of life. To have these feelings of wanting to exist proves existence. It would be counter-productive to a species to want something that which could never be obtained, to wish for something that never existed? Surely then it does and we long for a memory from a place to which we came and will go back too. Scientifically speaking, if you want to get simply to the basic of logic. We are all made of atoms, and these atoms do not disappear- they are broken down, reshaped and put back together again. We are that made from one another from those who have come before us, died, decomposed and became part of the world again. Everything that ever was, always is then. Whether we are simply broken down into energy or a form to which we can not comprehend in this state- we never really "cease" to exist. Simply put life is temporary to us in this short while, while we are in this state and when we die we only go back to whence we came. Therefore, which is real life?

• No one knows for sure, but more evidence points to "no."

In order to have an afterlife, there must be a part of the human that is separate from the physical body. Let's call it the "soul."

Is it our feelings? No, that's in the brain.

Is it our memories? No, that's in the brain.

Is it our thought? No, that's in the brain

Is it our conscience? Yet again, it's the brain.

The brain is a physical organ, whose structure makes up our entire "soul" existance, therefore there is no soul, therefore there is no afterlife.

• Believe it if it pleases you.

Define life rigorously, then decide for yourself if life as you've just defined it could survive. Does a spirit reside in the body that might possibly survive? If there is and if it should survive, what would such a spirit be doing for eternity, whatever that is? Belief in an afterlife is just that - a belief that can be neither proved nor disproved. Get on with the one you've got, make of it the best you can, any supposed afterlife will take of itself.

• It is immoral to believe in life after death.

1) Every living person is part a people which live forever via procreation and birth. Basic morality implies that it good to consider future in terms of generations on earth. This is the world our parents left behind for us. We are creating the world which our children will be required to live in. These facts are so obvious that most people say "no duh" or "everybody knows that".

If we spent mental and physical effort in consideration of future generations like we spend it on a various afterlife concepts, then the world would be a better place to live in. The sooner we begin to continually discuss, consider, and speak in terms of child, grandchild, great grandchild, great great grandchild and generations without end, the sooner we will be creating a more considerate world for our children. And the sooner we will be living in that world.

2) The concept of an afterlife inherently demands the concept of an afterlife judgement. This thinking hands judgement over to a higher power. Thereby diminishing judgement here and now. Judgement belongs to each and every one of us.

To remove the scapegoat of after life judgement by a higher power requires moral comprehension to maximize punishment for immorality and reward for good productivity here and now. The result would greatly reduce crime and spread more reward for productivity. Which would, in turn, create a better world for our children which would soon be all of us. We can have haven on earth, all we need to do is believe that we must create heaven here.

In conclusion: There is no need for religion or morality to be joined to an after life. Religion and morality can easily be joined to a provable death overthrown by birth concept. Generation to generation is what we are. Generation to generation is a solid foundation for a religion and may be associated with a higher power or creator.

• There is no life after death

If there was life after death surely someone who has died would have already returned from heaven and shown the current living people of earth that there is truly life after death. If God had the ability to create the whole universe and created the heavens and the earth and has all power over it then he would have the ability to send someone down from heaven to give us the 'heads up'.

• There is no life after death.

The idea of life after death completely contradicts the meaning of the word death itself. You are basically saying people survive death or "dead survivors" which is logically impossible. Secondly,I have just not seen enough solid evidence to prove to me that there is life after death,but science can prove things to me such as the big bang.

• I feel that the idea of life after death is a fantasy that others believe, because it makes them feel better about dying.

The concept of life after death does not make sense to me. I don't see myself or others floating around in the great beyond, or being reborn again as someone else. I believe that you have one life to live and, when you die, you're dead, and that is the end for all of us. I see nothing wrong with that. It inspires me to live my life to the fullest and to enjoy each day. I've never seen any real proof that there is a possibility of life after death and, until I do, I can not be persuaded to change my mind on the topic.

Posted by: MilitaryGregorio28
  • Nah cuzz iont mess wit it

Cant be point blank period be c f h hh h h khkh h hk hk hk hkh khkh kh kh kk hkh kh h kh k hkh khhkhk hkh k khk hhkhkhkh h h kh khk hhkh h kh hhkh khhkhkhkh k kh kh hkhkhkh k khhk khkh hkh k

• In my opinion no

This is based on my personal opinion but i do not think so, i think that death is supposed to be an official end to your life so why die to continue afterwards, although many people say they have seen the afterlife i believe thats just a dream. How do we know that we are not dreaming life anyway?

• It is impossible

It is scientifically impossible as being conscious isn't possible after there is nothing supporting the brain. The brain cant work without oxygenated blood from the heart. Consciousness is supplied by the brain so if the brain doesn't work you cannot be conscious. Therefore it is impossible to be alive after death

• Is there a god?

This question is in essence the same as asking if their is a god. If you do believe in god, than you are likely to believe in an afterlife. I myself do not believe in god, and therefore do not believe in an afterlife. Also, the idea of an afterlife is based on the idea of a person having a "soul". As far as we know, souls do not exist and therefore when a persons organs and other necessities stop working, then that person is dead and there is nothing else to it.

Anonymous says2013-03-26T14:51:24.410
There is no life after death. When you die you will go to sleep for eternity. Your body will eventually go back to the dust. So you are better off getting cremated. You can save a lot of money that way. If you would like to know what the down and dirty truth really is then visit this website and read it.
http://thesop.org/story/letters/2009/07/30/the-real-story-about-the-bible-and-evolution.php
lankaminisa says2014-08-07T06:32:39.107