Is there reliable evidence that oil shale fracking causes health problems?

• oil shale fracking

I personally agree,It's A New Process I do not believe there is reliable evidence that oil shale fracking causes health problems. I believe this process is new enough that we don't have a lot of information about it and we certainly haven't had the time perform studies regarding health issues brought up by it. I believe there have been some concerns and they should be taken seriously.

• oil shale fracking

It's A New Process I do not believe there is reliable evidence that oil shale fracking causes health problems. I believe this process is new enough that we don't have a lot of information about it and we certainly haven't had the time perform studies regarding health issues brought up by it. I believe there have been some concerns and they should be taken seriously.

• No, but people do not care about the evidence

Some blame Chinese restaurants for their headaches, though
    far more MSG appears naturally in vegetables than is added to egg foo yong. Some
    think sugar makes children hyperactive. Others believe living near power lines
    causes anxiety, and a few wear tinfoil hats to prevent it. Everyone is prone to
    trace an illness or upset to the most recent cause, though it may not be the
    true one. No studies have shown a connection between fracking and ill health,
    but people hate change. They expect ill effects from any new thing, whether it
    is a microwave or an oil well.

• No there is not

No, there has not been a whole lot of studies to show that the use of oil shale fracking causes any direct problems to health. What gets messed up is the environent, and when they do this type of fracking they cause earthquakes and a whole lot of problems for Earth.

• It's A New Process

I do not believe there is reliable evidence that oil shale fracking causes health problems. I believe this process is new enough that we don't have a lot of information about it and we certainly haven't had the time perform studies regarding health issues brought up by it. I believe there have been some concerns and they should be taken seriously.