• There is proof

http://humansarefree.com/2015/07/scientific-proof-of-reincarnation-yes.html?m=0
    Google Ian Stevenson research. Google vefiried near death experience. If these are not proofs for you then you just don.T like idea of afterlife and many physical lives... Maybe you are such a monster that you are ready to end your existence completely than face responsibility for your actions.

• Yes I have proof

Well Reincarnation is real anyone who wants real proof of reincarnation click here -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/imanoldsoul/427515204069547/?notif_t=group_comment <-------- But if you're are skeptical please learn own your own and take this evidence with a pinch of salt.... Essentially the link is to Facebook where there is a discussion in an intriguing group known as 'I am an old soul' a group where every member claims to be an old reincarnated person.. My only physical proof is that the eyes of people claiming to be old souls have a certain depth shine and unique appearance to them. Most people in the group fit this description, and most people in this group seem to be spiritually inclined and hold high views and knowledge on life.. Whether this is a coincidence or not there is definitely a correlation with their personalities and what they claim to be which is Old souls with old knowledge of life..

• No, there is not.

There is no scientific proof that anyone has ever been reincarnated. This is a figment of peoples imagination and religion. Scientific data concludes that there is no afterlife or heaven. People just want to believe that once they die that they will somehow continue living. It is because people are so vain.

• There is no such thing as reincarnation.

There is no evidence that people have souls. Therefore what is it that supposedly reincarnates? I think the belief in reincarnation is just wishful thinking. Most people cannot stand the fact that when they die they are just ended, just gone. So people formed ideas like the existence of heaven and reincarnation.

• Reincarnation Not Science

Scientists have found no validity or scientific evidence behind the idea of reincarnation. Without a doubt, reincarnation is a fool's belief that has no logical ground. Science won't find proof of such a theory because it's not physically possible. Therefore, people should stop believing in reincarnation before they look asinine.

• There is no scientific proof in reincarnation.

Although many people have faith in reincarnation, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support this belief. Religion in general cannot be proved or disproved by the scientific method. Reincarnation makes sense to people because they want to believe that there is something else after we die, and they find this idea comforting.

• Reincarnation is wishful thinking

Some people like to believe in reincarnation rather than believe death is the absolute end of them. No scientific evidence exists to support a belief in reincarnation. The religions of Hinduism and Buddhism are responsible for millions of people believing in reincarnation. Without those religions the belief in reincarnation would be very rare.

• Reincarnation is a beleift that has not been proven

No, I do not believe there is any scientific proof in reincarnation. I think that reincarnation is merely the belief of groups and or individuals. There may be some similarities that some may see in others that generally seem as if anther has been reincarnated into another being or animal, but I believe that these are purely coincidences not fact.

• No Scientific Proof

I do not believe there is any scientific proof to uphold the theory of reincarnation. Since we do not know what happens after death, it would be even more difficult to scientifically prove reincarnation. I find it an interesting topic and feel as though its a viable suggestion, but there's no way to obtain scientific proof of it.