• Universe is finite.

We can prove that the universe is still expanding to this day and it definitely isn't slowing down. There is an "edge" of the universe but we can't interact with it because on the other side there is literally nothing. The universe hasn't gotten there yet. Most of the universe is empty space but past the edge it's a lack of empty space. It is nothingness.

• I'm not sure but I want to say yes.

If everything had a beginning, then at one point there was absolutely nothing. If this is true, then how did matter, space, time, and so called dark matter come about? Until we learn more about the universe this is not comprehendible. This also brings up the thought of eternity. That is a whole different discussion.

• Can we truly answer that?

As much as id like to believe there is no such thing as nothing as something has to come from something but how far back does this go? Its inconceivable...If nothing has to be something, then the very beginning of anything that is something has to come from something and thus theirs no beginning, no birth, no form of any kind, but can we rule out the very meaning of nothing? Our sense of the word to describe a thing(universe and beyond) that we know so little about, whos to say something, a thing is not actually nothing in the true meaning of what its all about behind the curtain, the only answer I can come up with is that the question in itself Is like an endless thought.

• All most there

Absolutely nothing is equal to a perfect vacuum or O degrees Kelvin and O pressure. In labs were super close to creating a perfect vacuum we can do a billionth of a degree Kelvin. Our universe was set In place with the perfect ratio of space to mass so a perfect vacuum isn't even possible in the obbservable natural universe.

• Read the rest

B v v v v v v v c cc cc xfv f g c c g cgfc xxx c c cgc d dd gf ghf c vv v v vv v v v v v v v v v b b b b b b b b b b

• Conservation of mass

So the conservation of mass states that mass can neither be created nor destroyed. Remember that. Someone else said this on the same topic "As much as id like to believe there is no such thing as nothing as something has to come from something but how far back does this go? Its inconceivable...If nothing has to be something, then the very beginning of anything that is something has to come from something and thus theirs no beginning, no birth, no form of any kind, but can we rule out the very meaning of nothing?" So if nothing exists then that means there must be no beginning, so the amount of mass that exist in this instance has always existed, and mass is the very substance that makes up everything. So if mass never changes, and it,never has nor will, then there is no way that nothing has, does, nor will ever exist.

• Conservation of mass

The law of conservation of mass statespecially that "mass can neither be created nor destroyed". We will come back to this later, someone else said this about this very topic"As much as id like to believe there is no such thing as nothing as something has to come from something but how far back does this go? Its inconceivable...If nothing has to be something, then the very beginning of anything that is something has to come from something and thus theirs no beginning, no birth, no form of any kind, but can we rule out the very meaning of nothing?" Basically saying in order for their to be nothing there had to,be no beginning, but if there is no beginning how is there any certain amount of mass? If mass cannot be created or destroyed wouldn't that mean that the amount of mass in the world will always be the same, and since mass makes up everything, proving that nothing cannot exist. And scene😅

• Nothing is absolutely impossible.

I will be simple. Even if we can not percieve a thing there is always something. Even before God realized that he was. He was. If nothing truely existed. There is no way we could be here today. Nothing equals nothing. Therefore. How is it that we are here? That can only mean that the universe has always been and we are clueless to infinity.

• Nothing is impossible

Nothing has intrigued me ever since I was a youth. I was brought up in a religious home and was taught that God created the universe out of nothing. So it seemed clear that nothing was vitally important to my world view. Nothing was the starting point of everything. Nothing was the simplest, most natural state of affairs before God finally realized how dismal and painfully boring nothing can be and, after an eternity of procrastination, decided that it would probably be a good idea if He got off His omnipotent ass and tried to make something out of nothing.

Nothing is fundamental.

Nothing is the ultimate default scenario.

Nothing will help me understand God.

Nothing is sacred.

If I can’t get my head around nothing, how can I possibly hope to understand anything?

These are among the many reasons why nothing fascinates me deeply.

I also realized that I am, indirectly, made of nothing. After all, if the universe was made from nothing, then, as an infinitesimal piece of the universe, I also came from nothing.

It is truly sobering when you realize that, at your core, you are inherently just a tiny slice of nothing.

But there is a problem with nothing, a really serious one.

Nothing has never actually been observed or detected.

In fact, not only is nothing difficult to detect, it is also incredibly difficult to even imagine, much less comprehend. If you are searching for nothing, it is very difficult to know exactly what you are looking for or to recognize it if you ever find it.

To really qualify as true nothing, there must be no matter, no energy, no space and no time. There is no beginning, no end and absolutely nothing in between.

There is not even a super abundance of nothing, nowhere and never.

After all, that would be something.

Just utter and absolute nada!

There cannot even be any possibility or potentiality of anything.

Last, but not least, there can be no observer to verify and declare that nothing actually exists.

But without any possibility of verifiable observation and confirmation, nothing must necessarily remain utterly and forever undetectable.

I’m no fool. If nothing is utterly undetectable, then on what basis could we assert that nothing really exists? What is the difference between something that is, and forever will be, utterly undetectable and nothing at all?

The answer, of course, is “nothing.”

Therefore, if nothing is necessarily forever beyond detection, can we meaningfully and credibly assert that nothing exists?

I hardly think so!

It’s actually very hard to escape the conclusion that nothing simply doesn’t and can’t exist.
    If nothing really existed, how could we even be engaging in this intellectual masturbation?

It seems that the cliché is true after all: Nothing is impossible.

• There is no such thing as nothing.

The conservation of energy and matter states that neither can be created or destroyed. This fact means that matter and energy are indestructible hence eternal.
    Nowhere is there evidence of annihilation of matter or energy,they just change forms. Break it up as we try its total volume is the same.

• There is always something

Even if there is nothing of a physical presence, or the presence of a living entity air, space and emptiness all count as something, even nothingness is something to within a certain degree. It is impossible to simply have nothing. Empty space itself is something and the atoms that form it are present. So it becomes impossible for there to ever be "nothing"

• No, technically there is not.

Even my heading is an example of this "technically", there is "technically" not. All things are made up of component parts and disassembling the component parts does not erase their existence. Something will always exist, even if it is only at the molecular level. As such, there can never be 'absolutely nothing'.

• No, even nothing is something.

Nothing is something-it is the absence of something, and it is a concept, and therefore there is no such thing as absolutely nothing. "Absolutely nothing" is a definition of something that exists-a void-and therefore it has to be considered as something. There are so many "nothings".... 5-5 equals nothing, and yet, it equals something.

• No, technically there is not.