• There are some bad forms of music

It is based purely on personal opinion but there are definitely forms of music that I hate! Baroque is terrible to play, terrible to listen to, there is literally nothing good about baroque music. Same with contemporary music. If I am going to play a piece I want something that actually sounds like music and not a random note that clashes with everything else.

• Yes stop being fooled

Yes there is a such thing as good and bad music. You know the difference between the music when the artist lacks certain aspects of a good quality song. The way you can determine weather a song is good or bad when your not being convinced by someone on the radio or your friends to like the song , the first time you hear it you are interested, instead of what usually happeens which is a song you don't like that is played on the radio but you are forced to like it because thats the only song being you will be exspoed to for the next couple of months

• I said no because people like different types of music. There are many genres to choose from and your taste for music may be different.

Say in general that you like rap and someone else likes r and b then that shows that they have a choice on the type of music they would like to listen too, and appreciate it more because that music type really resonates with them. You have a choice on music.

• Some music is just pointless.

Nowadays in rap all people do is get a good producer to make a good beat, then they just say anything and make noises. That to me is bad music. All people really do is like the beat they don't really pay attention or know what the person is actually saying in the song.

• Some music is just pointless.

• The person that created it think its good

To start with i don't think its a such thing as bad and good music like what is that it music you don't like or not good for the age group but not bad because the person that created it think its good and make sense just not you so to there is no such thing as bad music

• Music has no definite rating.

Music is like the soul. Everyone has a unique soul but there are aspects of everyone's soul that others can agree with. In the world of music everyone isn't always going to like the music that you like and vice versa. You are not going to agree with everybody's taste in music. ITs about what resonates with your soul. What resonate with a group of people may not be the same for a hole population. So to ask "Is there such a thing as good and bad music?" is an inaccurate question to ask because music can not be definitely define as either good or bad. Its all about opinion and what you can resonate with.

• There is no such thing!

It really based off opinion so by that it shows how there is no such thing as good and bad music. For example you could really like a song or album a lot but there are always going to be people that may dislike it and vice versa so that is why I say there is no such thing as good and bad music.

• No there isn't

All music is based on personal inference. Its based on what you enjoy. If you like the song you like it and if you don't you don't. Music is apart of our lives. You can't judge music because thats a way people express themselves and its how they show who they are. Everyone has their own taste in music. Good and Bad is just opinion based.

• No such thing as good or bad music

There is no such thing ass "good and bad music". The based on what you like to listen to decides if a song is good or bad. For example, the song Fine Whine by A$Ap Rocky, Joe Fox, M.I.A., and Future in my opinion is an incredible song because I like its sound and the drums. Others feel as though its a bad song because its not what they like listening too. It depends on your opinion if a song is "good " or "bad".

• No such thing as good or bad music