• Sad if you have never felt it.

I never married my high school sweetheart and after meeting years later we realize that we both screwed up and should have been together. The feelings, the memories never left even through other relationships. We both just kept comparing them to each other.

Don't have regret in your later years. Life is short...LIVE IT WITH THE RIGHT PERSON!

• There really is

Not everyone is meant to have true love, god has his plan for all of us. If you are lucky enough to find your true love than that's amazing, if you don't that's a shame. Just because you may not find your true love doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means god had a different plan for you.

• It's the greatest gift we have ever received.

God so loved the world he gave his only son. The son loved us so much he layed down his life for us. Could you even imagine what it would take to send away your son knowing what was in store? That's true love. To lay your life down in a demonstration of love is the ultimate proof. In the flesh there is true love.

• Does love exist

Yes love exist without love the world is hate.Don't you love your family and friends? Don't you care about yourself and love yourself? It makes me sad whenever I hear or read something that people say there is no such thing as love. I believe in love. I believe in true love too. Why don't you believe in love.Love is kind and sweet and all sorts of things its undescribable so why don't you believe in love? People get married because they love each other and care about each other and I hope one day you will change your mind.I love my life.I love everything around me without love the world would be hate.I don't want the world to be filled of hate do you really want the world to be hate or love a lot of people want the world to be love I'm pretty sure.Thanks bye

• Please read this? :-)

Love does exist. Without love we are nothing!Do you love your family or children and do you love yourself.If you don't love yourself then what you hate yourself.There is love every where.People get married because they love each other.It makes me sad when I heard or read that people sayings there is no such thing .Because there is such thing as Love. I LOVE my family.I believe in true love too.Some experience it but some don't.I found my true love love my life.There is love in this world.Why do you not believe in love or true love?Bye

• Please read this? :-)

• True love exists

I think it does exist but it may not be the way we think it is. Firstly, I think one most start with healthy self-love and the rest will follow. Secondly, I think maybe true love is four things combined: physical, mental, emotional AND spiritual. People live in a Godless world and have forgotten the spiritual part and since Science claims to have all the answers, people are deluding into believing there is only hormones and limbic system responses involved into love. But think about it, you continue to love your parents, children, those 2-3 real friends so why not your most compatible mate too? There are some real amazing stories out there...It's just people think true love has to be like the Disney stories when it's not. Love is a choice in the end

• Unfortunately it does..

It's not restricted to ONE... But there is TRUE love... And if you are asking the question, then you've never had it... It's unbridled UNSELFISHNESS, where it drives you to be a better person... Where he/she seems to see straight through you and see the best in you... Something which you sort of know about yourself, but very few people see except your mum. It's looking at them and seeing the best of yourself and humanity. Disagreements happen, but true arguing really hurts and you make amends quickly because you value their happiness above your own. True love is letting go if it's in their best interest... And feeling content that they are happy. I've dated 21 women.. And I've truly loved 3 of them. My lovely ex-wife was not one of them, sorry to say. I LOVED her, but it was not TRUE love.
    Now I know the difference.

• True love is real

I do think true love is real because in your life there will always be some one who will never forget you and who will always love you. You will always find someone that you will love forever. True love doesn't have to people some one you love I can be a pet and it can also be a relative or a great friend

• Yes, I do believe

Love amongst best friends, family, yes. With romance it's there, but it's hard to maintain. Love in a romantic sense is very hard to achieve. Sacrificing your single status is a different sacrifice to make. It means a lifetime of loyalty and sometimes struggles. Romantic love is not impossible, it's just very difficult. It involves patience and most importantly, because sometimes patience isn't a issue for some, sacrifice.

• No such thing anymore

No such thing as real love anymore like the good old days when love was very real back then. And since the women of today are nothing at all like the old days which really explains it. And most women nowadays just like to party all the time as well.

• Fairy Tale Bullshit

As a teen/early 20s age female I used to read all the romance novels I could get my hands on. I thrived on them. I could not wait to fall in love and spend the rest of my life in blissful happiness. What a crock of shit. The moment you realize it is like getting hit in the chest with a ton of bricks. I should have figured it out early on when my father claimed he loved my mother all the while being physically and mentally abusive. Still I thought this is only one relationship. Most of the relationships out there are just like in my books right? Wrong. Fast forward through the few disappointing relationships in college until I met the man I actually married. A man who also claims to "love" me but never misses a chance to tell me what an oblivious dumb ass i am, or that I need to lose weight, or cant drive worth a shit. All the while he has no job ref "illness", is fat himself, and does absolutely nothing when it comes to household responsibilities. I believe in infatuation and lust but when that runs out your screwed. Even DNA doesn't guarantee unconditional love. But they seem to be the relationships that have the best chance at surviving. There is nothing I wouldn't do for my son and I love him with everything in me. But that is not the same kind of love from the beginning of this passage. I have learned and accepted the other True Love just doesn't exist.

• Fairy Tale Bullshit

• Well not today.

Well certainly not today since we live in a totally different time unfortunately since most of the women of today are very picky and very spoiled as well as very greedy since they will only want the very best of all since it is all about them as well too.

• There is no such thing as true love.

In my years of dating, relationships, and marriage, in the beginning of the relationship I am told "you're my one true love" "i'm looking at the woman I am going to be with for the rest of my life!" only for that to change after months or years into the relationship when obstacles come in the way. If it were "true love" then those obstacles wouldn't/shouldn't be a problem. Ultimately, what people want is someone to feel close to, warm with, and someone around so they don't feel lonely.

• It's truly NO

In majority doesn't exist anymore, at least not how we all wish to have it or dream about it.... And if we use the question phrase how do define "true love, living happily ever until death separate us..." personal observation ... I think nowadays is a fortune to be healthy and living peaceful life.... I'm not satisfied to be alone, but it's still better than worrying about "true love"

• Romantic love is fantasy. True love, hmm maybe eventually.

I think romantic love is a fantasy and sets too many people up with an unrealistic set of expectations from the object of their affection.

Many fall for the idea when young as it is a heady combination of sexual attraction and the desire to feel less alone. The desire for a young person to conform to what's still considered a cultural norm in many parts of the world is powerful too.

In reality you never know anyone completely and at best a good relationship is between two reasonable people who become very familiar with each other and are able to compromise and settle differences, while treating one another with respect.

You may reach a point eventually where you are able to admire and value the support of one another in a relationship that is mutually beneficial. Sadly many fall by the wayside before then disillusioned.

• It's not possible.

"Love" is just chemicals in our brains. The main chemical involved in love is the chemical, oxytocin. Oxytocin is essentially the "bonding" chemical. It releases during childbirth so that the mother can develop a bond with the child. It also releases during "special moments" with a mate to strengthen the partnership. Men release oxytocin too, just in a more nuanced way. During sex oxytocin is released along with the "feel good" chemical dopamine. Dopamine is essentially the motivation chemical and is the primary contributor to addiction. This is all intended to get humans to have offspring. Because the goal of life is to sustain and continue itself. Oxytocin has been shown to decline over time with the same partner. Because oxytocin releases with novelty, the same old experiences makes people release less oxytocin. Same with dopamine. Which is probably why cheating is so commonplace. So, "love" is just a thing to get humans to reproduce.

• Love is an illusion

It takes common sense to realize love is just a moment of confusion and physically attraction. Most people are guillible and will join the bandwagon of everything. Since majority of the world believes in god, which I don't, it's no doubt that they will also belive in love. Right now the divorce rate is 54%, excluding all of those unhappy marriages that won't divorce due to financial, religious, and family reasons. I wouldn't even say love is rare because most people just desperately want to believe that there is some good in this life. Based on my research in college, I was able to figure out that many people are delusional and refuse to notice what is going on in this world. I believe that some should still have marriages so they can divide their responcibilities among their partners and raise children. This should be done with people we can get along and have fun with. We obviously can't survive without reproducing.

• Not any more

The traditional thinking about love and relationships are gone. People have too many things to worry about these days. Money? Expectations? And too many options. What happen to the good old days.. When we find love marry and live together forever? It sucks ! All people do these days are complain. No one is truely happy anymore. And if u find love then good on you.