• There really is

Not everyone is meant to have true love, god has his plan for all of us. If you are lucky enough to find your true love than that's amazing, if you don't that's a shame. Just because you may not find your true love doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means god had a different plan for you.

• It's the greatest gift we have ever received.

God so loved the world he gave his only son. The son loved us so much he layed down his life for us. Could you even imagine what it would take to send away your son knowing what was in store? That's true love. To lay your life down in a demonstration of love is the ultimate proof. In the flesh there is true love.

• Does love exist

Yes love exist without love the world is hate.Don't you love your family and friends? Don't you care about yourself and love yourself? It makes me sad whenever I hear or read something that people say there is no such thing as love. I believe in love. I believe in true love too. Why don't you believe in love.Love is kind and sweet and all sorts of things its undescribable so why don't you believe in love? People get married because they love each other and care about each other and I hope one day you will change your mind.I love my life.I love everything around me without love the world would be hate.I don't want the world to be filled of hate do you really want the world to be hate or love a lot of people want the world to be love I'm pretty sure.Thanks bye

• Please read this? :-)

Love does exist. Without love we are nothing!Do you love your family or children and do you love yourself.If you don't love yourself then what you hate yourself.There is love every where.People get married because they love each other.It makes me sad when I heard or read that people sayings there is no such thing .Because there is such thing as Love. I LOVE my family.I believe in true love too.Some experience it but some don't.I found my true love love my life.There is love in this world.Why do you not believe in love or true love?Bye

• Please read this? :-)

• True love exists

I think it does exist but it may not be the way we think it is. Firstly, I think one most start with healthy self-love and the rest will follow. Secondly, I think maybe true love is four things combined: physical, mental, emotional AND spiritual. People live in a Godless world and have forgotten the spiritual part and since Science claims to have all the answers, people are deluding into believing there is only hormones and limbic system responses involved into love. But think about it, you continue to love your parents, children, those 2-3 real friends so why not your most compatible mate too? There are some real amazing stories out there...It's just people think true love has to be like the Disney stories when it's not. Love is a choice in the end

• Unfortunately it does..

It's not restricted to ONE... But there is TRUE love... And if you are asking the question, then you've never had it... It's unbridled UNSELFISHNESS, where it drives you to be a better person... Where he/she seems to see straight through you and see the best in you... Something which you sort of know about yourself, but very few people see except your mum. It's looking at them and seeing the best of yourself and humanity. Disagreements happen, but true arguing really hurts and you make amends quickly because you value their happiness above your own. True love is letting go if it's in their best interest... And feeling content that they are happy. I've dated 21 women.. And I've truly loved 3 of them. My lovely ex-wife was not one of them, sorry to say. I LOVED her, but it was not TRUE love.
    Now I know the difference.

• True love is real

I do think true love is real because in your life there will always be some one who will never forget you and who will always love you. You will always find someone that you will love forever. True love doesn't have to people some one you love I can be a pet and it can also be a relative or a great friend

• Yes, I do believe

Love amongst best friends, family, yes. With romance it's there, but it's hard to maintain. Love in a romantic sense is very hard to achieve. Sacrificing your single status is a different sacrifice to make. It means a lifetime of loyalty and sometimes struggles. Romantic love is not impossible, it's just very difficult. It involves patience and most importantly, because sometimes patience isn't a issue for some, sacrifice.

• Of course there is

Well, I believe that souls search and search for their one true love, and maybe they search many lifetimes, learning things and finding other loves along the way. Once a soul has found it's one true love, it no longer has to live another lifetime. I, myself, feel so close to true love, and have made it my sole purpose to find it. I know it is out there somewhere, and I will never stop looking until I find it. It is the only thing that keeps my hopes so high, even though my hopes should be shattered. Believe in it with all you have, and hope with all you have, because I just know it is out there for everyone.

• Romantic love is fantasy. True love, hmm maybe eventually.

I think romantic love is a fantasy and sets too many people up with an unrealistic set of expectations from the object of their affection.

Many fall for the idea when young as it is a heady combination of sexual attraction and the desire to feel less alone. The desire for a young person to conform to what's still considered a cultural norm in many parts of the world is powerful too.

In reality you never know anyone completely and at best a good relationship is between two reasonable people who become very familiar with each other and are able to compromise and settle differences, while treating one another with respect.

You may reach a point eventually where you are able to admire and value the support of one another in a relationship that is mutually beneficial. Sadly many fall by the wayside before then disillusioned.

• It's not possible.

"Love" is just chemicals in our brains. The main chemical involved in love is the chemical, oxytocin. Oxytocin is essentially the "bonding" chemical. It releases during childbirth so that the mother can develop a bond with the child. It also releases during "special moments" with a mate to strengthen the partnership. Men release oxytocin too, just in a more nuanced way. During sex oxytocin is released along with the "feel good" chemical dopamine. Dopamine is essentially the motivation chemical and is the primary contributor to addiction. This is all intended to get humans to have offspring. Because the goal of life is to sustain and continue itself. Oxytocin has been shown to decline over time with the same partner. Because oxytocin releases with novelty, the same old experiences makes people release less oxytocin. Same with dopamine. Which is probably why cheating is so commonplace. So, "love" is just a thing to get humans to reproduce.

• Love is an illusion

It takes common sense to realize love is just a moment of confusion and physically attraction. Most people are guillible and will join the bandwagon of everything. Since majority of the world believes in god, which I don't, it's no doubt that they will also belive in love. Right now the divorce rate is 54%, excluding all of those unhappy marriages that won't divorce due to financial, religious, and family reasons. I wouldn't even say love is rare because most people just desperately want to believe that there is some good in this life. Based on my research in college, I was able to figure out that many people are delusional and refuse to notice what is going on in this world. I believe that some should still have marriages so they can divide their responcibilities among their partners and raise children. This should be done with people we can get along and have fun with. We obviously can't survive without reproducing.

• Not any more

The traditional thinking about love and relationships are gone. People have too many things to worry about these days. Money? Expectations? And too many options. What happen to the good old days.. When we find love marry and live together forever? It sucks ! All people do these days are complain. No one is truely happy anymore. And if u find love then good on you.

• No such thing

Of course you can love your friends or family, but do you actually think that you're going to find someone who will stay by your side till the end? That will love you and every single flaw you have? Nowadays is so hard to find someone like that, everything is about your body and looks, not your personality, that's why we have so many divorces.

• Not These Days

Absolutely Not, since the times are so much different today which years ago finding love was so much easier like our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles did. And most marriages did last so much longer when both men and women back then were very Committed to one another too, and so many men and women Cheating more than ever today.

• Love Doesnt Exist

Back in the day, people used to stay together because they had to, women were dependent on men. Men didn't cheat so publicly. They only stayed together for those reasons, not because they were in love.
    People these days get married for a 'long lasting marriage' because thats what the ancestors did, but end up getting disappointed and go into a cycle of marriage, divorce repeat

Posted by: Eve6
  • No such thing

There's no such thing as true love or "the one" or soul mates. "Love" is just what we are conned into believing exists by all the fairy tales and romance movies. In reality, it all just comes down to survival of the species. What we feel is just the hormonal draw to the best person to procreate with. Nothing more than that.

• It is all in your mind

The society that we live in today convinces us through television, books, and social media that love is a certain kind of thing. Love; according to many people today, is being with someone every single moment, it is finding your prince charming and living happily ever after.. But it is not. This theory of so called "love" is simply a delusion from reality. Almost every married couple ends up divorced and there is nothing you can do to stop it, because we are brainwashed. Dont give in. "love" just hurts you.

• Love does not exist

Because once you find that "true love" it's ripped out from under you and you never get it back. There's always that feeling you get from a breakup or divorce that you weren't enough. That you could have somehow done better. In the end nobody's happy so why feel "love" at all?