• Yes, too much violence that could potentially affect our youth in a negative way.

Yes there are guns and shootings now being shown in videos. These images can give off a negative impressions towards children that guns and violence is cool and is something they should try and do. Music videos depict fake images and are very impressionable on those that watch them. Music videos should stop showing violence.

• The world is a more violent place.

People like watching violence in music videos. It keeps people coming back to watch them again and again. People also enjoy violence in their video games as well as their movies. Is watching all of this what has made America more violent? I do not know. I do know that it is what people enjoy and are watching. Therefore, if the producers want people to continue watching, they will continue with the violence.