Is there truth to the stereotype that Yankees complain too much?

Asked by: Adam2
  • No, there is no truth to the stereotype that Yankees complain too much.

In my opinion, there is no truth to the stereotype that Yankees complain too much. Based on my experience over fifty years of watching the game and the officiating of the game as well as the team management; the Yankees do not complain any more or less than any other major league team.

• No, Yankees, much like any group of people, cannot be summed up in to stereotypes.

No, there is no trust to the stereotype that Yankees complain too much. Much like any other group of people, Yankees (being people from the North Eastern United States) are a diverse group of people and cannot be accurately summed up in to stereotypes. I addition, one must define what "complaining too much" even means. What one person may consider too much, another might consider to be acceptable. Thus, the statement itself is even more asinine.