• I am confused.

That is why this is a stupid question. It is a question about a question about nothing. And questions about nothing is stupid. HA HA HA HA HA. " " ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

• I think therefore I am.

I know the title may not make sense, but bear with me for the first few paragraphs - then it will make sense.

Chances are, if you're asking that, it's already a stupid question. Why? You're bored and you have nothing else to type? You are gorging silly reactions.

Or if you want to go deeper, the fact that you are asking whether it's a stupid question, means you've had stupidity in mind when asking the question, meaning somehow, one way or another your brain made the connection between 'stupid' and 'this', and you didn't change it, so therefore it's stupid.

I think therefore I am supports this.

I think = This is stupid (come on, you must've thought that otherwise you wouldn't have the idea in your mind, for the brain to send signals down to your fingers to complete the physical reaction, so therefore you thought it was stupid)
    I am = This is stupid.

I think therefore I am = I think this is stupid, therefore there's some element of stupidity involved.

P.S. My whole argument is stupid :P Very so.

• Really? Really? Really?

This is the stupidest question I have ever heard! Do you think that this is not a stupid question? This question is so stupid that Homer Simpson thinks that it is. I asked him! Yeah. I know Homer Simpson. Deal with it. Anyway, this is an extremely stupid question. Period.

• No such thing.

There is no such thing as a stupid debate, or a stupid question, or a stupid thought. That's personification. There are only stupid people starting stupid debates, asking stupid questions, or formulating stupid thoughts. So, no, this question isn't stupid. It's just extremely pointless and dull and not helpful to anyone at all.

• There are no stupid questions.

Nope. Not at all. There are no stupid questions. So yeah..... Um. Okay so yeah, this is all good. This is my argument. Not stupid. Not stupid. Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid, Not stupid at all.

Posted by: Zx32
  • No this is not, why would it be?

This is not a stupid question because tons of people do stuff like this on TV. Like River Monsters Jeremy Wade goes to find fresh water fish that murder people. In one of the episodes, he caught a bull shark just like the guy in the picture.So I say no.