• Unexpected Spanish Inquisition:

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Naturally such questions beget madness, for what sanity can we hope to illuminate from insanity if thereinsanity does not lie. Honesty, such a concept foreign to the sane. A spot of word play. If you can see what I did there? It's not perfect, but well.... If I have to explain it the jokes' not funny. On an offnote sorry that horse kicked you. Hope you're betta. ^^

• ? ? ?

I am fairly sure it is madness to be screaming "This is Sparda". The guy looks like an idiot. Besides, it could be that the guy is screaming that as a battle cry. I really don't know what more to say, but there is this 50 word minimum. Hello World!

• No, this is Patrick.

Dude, old meme is old. This is the kind of thing that should go on /b/, not here. I now have to go on and on about this because it has a minimum supporting argument. No hard feelings though, right? A horse kicked me once. It hurt.
    And I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

Forthelulz says2015-04-28T17:01:45.460
No. We will smash everything before us! This is a last stand.