• I vote Yes because

You are just pushing a random button for no reason and it seems pointless. I think it would be more correct because it can teach someone that is okay to push random buttons but you should think before you start doing things like this. Do my answer is now YES.

• Y e s

B e c a u s e i t i s.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It mattered to 10 people

It all made us question ourselves, changing us, maybe only a little, but forever. It gave us a little laugh, because of the seemingly meaningless paradox, and that makes it worth something. It is scientifically not pointless, because you're gathering peoples opinions on this issue, and seeing the reason. That is why this opinion is not pointless.

• It mattered to 10 people

• Not if it got all of our atention

So clearly if we all thought it was important enough to pitch in then its not pointless. Therefore, this question is not pointless. Also, if we look at the picture, there is a button that when pressed does nothing. But honestly, who doesn't love to just push a button? I know I do!

• It clearly isn't

Look here. Yes you. I have responded. If I have responded, I had to have used lots of my precious time writing a response. Now, you have ruined a good five minutes of my life. This was not pointless. Get your facts right. This should be obvious; I did respond.

• If it makes that guy happy than it isn't pointless

It doesn't harm anyone else and though it does nothing to contribute to society in any way shape or form, it makes that guy happy, which i see as something useful. Just because you are unable to see a point in an action, doesn't mean there isn't one there. You just can't understand it.

• Lol I just loled

This is so funny this made me lol pointless button is funny to good for world so funny. No but seriously someone wasted their time making this just to put it on here. Do you have a life? Or do you just waste it on things that are not funny

• No, it did something

When he pressed the button with a certain force that caused the button to press down hitting the mechanism that, its self, did noting but the pointlessness of the actual button made the man make a sound out of his vocal cords that some may say is called a "Hm" meaning the button made him do it so the button is not pointless, it made him "Hm"

• All Opinions Matter

In this divisive climate of opinion hate, we cannot allow ourselves to be overcome by apathetic distaste for any opinion. We must join together and support all idea regardless of your perceived purpose of them. All opinions must be carefully thought through even if just to experience the journey of traversing other opinions. However, if the opinion sucks, then ignore it.

All Opinions Matter.