Is this real life (yes), or is this just fantasy (no)?

Asked by: maldroid18
  • Caught in a landslide

This is the real life as well as fantasy. There is no escape from reality. You just have to open your eyes, look up towards the skies and see. The answer is easy. Easy come easy go. Mama Mia! Just let it go. Its both you know? Vote yes, its the best.

• Yes it is. And Yes it is.

What else needs to be said other than what a great song? Well, a lot more needs to be said, because there's a required minimum of 50 words. So, I shall say, the song is amazing. I do, at times, find myself happy to hear songs like this with different parts. These kind of songs are fun! Rhapsodies, suites, etc.

• Do you really know?

How do you know if you are in real life or not? What if this is all just a dream and when you dream you are really awake? So then your "real life" would be the dream, therefore making it fantasy. So what you think is real where you have to be cautious, you can do anything you want because IT'S NOT REAL!

• Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

My brain is either processing reduced information or false information. Both supplementing options reduce subjective reality to just fantasy.
    31 more words required so I might as-well : It has been said that if two arguments follow the same steps but one requires fewer stages; then the shorter of the two should be preferred. What this has to do with the song I leave for the interpretation of the reader.

• It is a fantasy

The more scientist seem to investigate into how our world actually works, the more it seems that this just might be a fantasy or fake reality people have created into coping with their own world. Our brains may just not be capable of perceiving the world as it should be and has created a wall or barrier in order to protect or minds from something that is to strong and powerful for us to accept.

Forthelulz says2015-06-01T20:32:11.943
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
InsaneSanity says2016-06-09T05:20:44.940
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see...
Forthelulz says2016-06-10T01:10:35.123
I'm just a poor boy; I need no sympathy.