Is this site plagued with political correctness?

Asked by: Rafe
  • I think it is.

Every question I saw here is answered mostly from the politically correct side. Most people here sticks to this side without even thinking the issue they have in front of them. They do not add any depth to their answers, they just repeat the politically correct answer like they were told to do and in the most shallow way possible.
    People forgot how to use their brain.

Posted by: Rafe
  • No, because this post hasn’t been deleted.

If you look at some of the polls, opinions and debates I have created recently: in them I have offended variously: big, fat, stinking sweating piles of blubber (the obese) cripples, handicaps and spastics (people with reduced mobility issues); morons, retards, loonies, mongs and frothing nut-jobs (people with learning difficulties); puddle-jumpers, bad throwers, pansy-potters, uphill-gardeners, mattress-munchers, men who iron their socks, pillow-biters, shirt-lifters, friends of Dorothy, arse-bandits, men who dance the chocolate cha-cha and sh-t-stabbers (homosexual men); and none of them have been deleted.