• We're trying to help them.

No, this is not the beginning of militia law for the homeless, because the homeless man that was killed was behaving in an inappropriate manner. The homeless have a large population of crime and other substance abuse issues, so it is not surprising that they occasionally act threatening towards law enforcement.

• No, don't agree with milita law for homeless

I think that although the situation with the homeless is very sad, I do not thin that tit is time for militia law. Although there has been some bad experiences I don't think that this is something that needs done and would just lead to more violence and cause more problems

• What do we expect?

We have the NRA telling us that mentally deranged people are 'the' threat. We have an area of the country with an insecure border, teeming with armed drug runners and people smugglers. The entire area is awash with guns, and the police are, in turn, heavily armed. So when someone tosses a flash grenade, and is in a camp site with other weapons? What do we expect?

The real damage here is that our health care system is failing those in need of mental health treatment. Cops, whose nerve are on edge and having a grenade tossed at them? Yeah, they shot - so would most people.

• No it is not

Militia law is enacted in a time of war or national emergency. This merely just cities dealing with a problem that has been around for a very long time. When the time comes and militia law is enacted you will know it without having to ask whether or not it is happening.

• No, I don't believe it is.

What happened with the shooting in New Mexico was a very unfortunate incident, but I don't think that this shows that it is the beginning of militia law. Most states try and help the homeless population by finding them shelters especially in inclement weather. While some states ban them sleepingin cars and on the streets, they usually attempt to find them housing as well.

Formerland1 says2014-06-21T17:07:58.690
Don't we mean martial law ?
Formerland1 says2014-06-22T00:09:17.537
Militia would be saying than the goverment is forcing homeless to join the army