• God doesn't exist

As an atheist, I am angry that we live in a society in which the plain truth cannot be spoken without offending 90% of the population. Sam Harris

GOD DOESNT EXIST, IM AN ATHEIST, YOU ARE MADE BY CHANCE EVOLUTION, YOU GO TO WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE BIRTH OF AN ANINAL

• Religion is fading.

Religion has been there for humanity as it was forming its ideas of the world and had no clue as to how or why it operates as it does. We have not yet discovered the why but have developed a more logical identification of how. The necessity of religion is coming to an abrupt halt as discovery progresses.

• Religions are railways

You can use a train to go to every place you want but the train moves on a railway which keeps it standing.Religions are like free railways that can go anywhere and help you to get to truth and think clear despite biases.By saying religion I mean true and real religion not an act.

• Religions are railways