• It is possible

Although it is near impossible to say yes or no for this question, I would like to point out that it IS possible, if time were to be heading backwards the electrical signals in our brain would also be going in reverse, so we would only perceive it as going "forwards". An implication of this would be that the future is already set (or so to speak).

• The great pyramids

It explains how all the pyramids were built with the technology they had. And how we are just discovering things they knew. We aren't evolving rather devolving. Plus every thing has to die for the universe to die time would have to go back wards. Unless it's infinite then it may loop from forwards to back, perhaps time goes in circles . Only God knows

• Toss of the coin.

The mere fact that entropy is increasing from a point means that at some stage there must have been a lot more order in the universe but how did that order get there in the first place if time was not capable of travelling in a reverse direction? Can entropy increase forever? I don't believe it can so therefore at some stage time must start heading backwards in order to reverse entropy. I believe time in the universe probably goes in cycles one cycle being when time travels forward and the other cycle being when time travels backwards. This process probably just keeps repeating itself forever. I know it's difficult to understand because it's counterintuitive because we don't expect to see someone getting younger instead of older but what we have to remember is that everything will seem completely normal to us when we ourselves are travelling backwards in time as well. Here's an example. We are 10 years old and our grandmother is 50. Okay time is going backwards and in 5 years time our grandmother will turn 45. But what you have to remember is that you will then be 5 years old at that stage and not 15. One indicator that may suggest time is indeed capable of reversing direction would be to keep measuring the speed of light to see if this is decreasing.

• Toss of the coin.

• Time goes forward.

Have you ever watched a movie in reverse? If so, you would see an illogical world.
    Example: In real time, a person is blowing up a balloon but adds to much air and it explodes. If time did actually run backwards, there would be no logical reason for the parts to come together to form a balloon.
    Another example: In real time, a person takes a shuts his eyes and then shoots an arrow that sticks in the ground. Imagine how illogical that would be in if time actually ran backwards.

• I would say no

Similar to the highest voted "yes" post, I do agree that there is a possibility that time could go backwards, however I do not agree that because it could go backwards that it does go backwards, it doesn't not logically follow. I feel this question is not specific enough to actually describe anything in particular some people interpret the question as time travel and others as a literal question others a philosophical concept.

• Science is about making sense of observation

Our choice to write the laws of physics the way they are, rather than to reflect an inverse time, is not arbitrary. It is an accurate reflection of the way the world works. Conceptualizing time as flowing backwards leads to a sort of parametric equation description of reality... But, for all practical purposes, this parametric's "direction" is "forward" through time anyway.