• Not the usual sci-fi time travel

To explain this whole thing of why time travel is possible, I would need to explain to you many other things. So if you want to know all of the theories that have to do with this, so I will share a part of it. One thing is that time is simply a measurement of how long an object has been in existence (not a 4th dimension for all you people that think that). Therefore, a human is just a body that is constantly changing. So I am not 14 years old, but my state of being has been existing for 14 human years. So to time travel you would only have to change your state of knowledge and character as if you were taking your future self to your present era, your present self to a past era, and your past self to a further past era. The only problem with this is that you would only be able to go back to the day you were born. Remember that is only one theory, I have many others.

• Time Travel Is Possible

No less an American luminary as Jean Claude Van Damme has proven to us that time travel is not only possible, but exists. The fascinating documentary on time travel, "TimeCop" shows us what happens when one bends the time-space continuum to hunt criminals from the past. As we all learned, one person cannot occupy two places on the time-space continuum at once, so extreme care must be taken when time traveling.

• Though time travel may be possible, it would need incredible precision.

Think of this, if I travel back in time 5 days and remain in the same place that I'm in now, I'll be stuck in space. If I don't account for the earth revolutions around the sun and rotation, who knows where one would end up. Taking this into account, one would only be able to travel through time in very short bursts or in yearly intervals.

• Time travel is very real

Yes time travel happens all the time. Our argument here are all centered to humans. Any object can travel forward faster than the 1 second per second speed of time by travelling NEAR the speed of light. Reaching the speed of light will be very impossible for all known objects and particles exept neutrinos because the very molecular bond travels at speed of light and if an object travels at that speed. It would simply disintegrate and spread all of its particles in all directions. Neutrinos on the other hand is a different particle. Incase you dont know what it is, its the particle releases during a radioactive decay. These particles can get faster than the speed of light without disintegrating because its a single charge less particle, although we currently have no access to use these particles or makes a craft using this because its not even in solid form. So currently we are still not allowed to go faster than the speed of light. But travelling near it is possible but difficult

• Come on people it's real.

It is realllllllllllllllllllllllllll please like you might get a dollar πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’° πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž. πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’³ πŸ’³. πŸ’³. πŸ’³ πŸ’³. πŸ’³ πŸ’³ πŸ’³ πŸ’³ πŸ’³ πŸ’³πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’³ πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž

• Is time part of a continuum?

Or is it just the points of 3-d space moving through different states? If you were to change the state of something then change it back and it moved through the same point at the same speed then it would be the same as time travel right? Someone tell me if I'm wrong okay?

• Of Course Time Travel Is Possible.

I myself have time traveled countless times in my day and age ( or 300 years from now for that matter). I stopped Hitler from causing the holocaust once only to be forced to stop myself later because if that had happened cheeseburgers wouldn't have been invented. I'm a couple minutes away from going back in time and stopping all you time travel haters from being born.

• Time Travel is possible

All we need is the right technology and the right people to discover it. Has anyone seen the show doctor who? I think it works like that. The future, past and obviously present is happening right now somewhere else. All we need to do is take advantage if any opportunity and capture it. :)

• Time travel is simply illogical, and about as pointless as the symmetric property.

I'm technically not saying it's impossible, but it's redundant. In order for time travel to exist, so do alternate realities. Say a man goes back in time and kills his mother- before he was born. Theoretically, in order for his mother to still die- since he wasn't born- there'd need to be an alternate reality in which he exists to travel through time(reality) in order to still kill her.

There could possibly be another way as well. Through the string theory, which supports the idea that things are somewhat predetermined. Say a man travels back in time and kills his mother before he's born. Instead of an alternate reality, the laws of the universe accommodate for it by having her die some other way.

• My thesis for time travel being impossible is due to one simple fact. Will it be even be usable,the answer in no.

Time travel is not possible because if future people were to discover it then it would have been used already. Fascinating time travel is quite possible some say,there have been some articles on a small scale that say it is possible,but there is no hard evidence that it is possible. Most people who say that it is possible are most likely fans of TV shows,according to most studies.

• There is no way.

If time travel were possible it would have been discovered by now. I do not know of anyone of wealth that obtained it from playing the lottery or betting on football games. If someone were to travel through time that is the first thing they would do. Time travel simply does not make sense.

• No way is this possibe

The idea of even entertaining the though of time travel is absurd. Not even to get into the logistics of why and why not this isn't possible, just focusing on the idea of going back in a dimension which isn't even feasible and radiation feedback prevents it and thus causes this to be impossible.

• Haha haha haha

Forward, maybe. Backwards no. Everything happens because of past events. Because of this, there must be only one timeline.
    Example: If you decided to do something random to change the future, it was because of past events that you made the decide to do that. Even the random act was inevitable because of what you consider random, such as turning right instead of left or shaving your head for no reason. What you consider random would determine what your random act is making it not random. If it included something like flipping a coin then all the factors such as finger strength, air density and so on where always going to be exactly the same at the exact time you decided to flip the coin making the results inevitable. Seeing that all things in the past have already happened to cause the here and now, all things in the future are also inevitable because they will happen because of past and existing events that can not be undone.
    If a person was somehow able to travel back in time, one of two things would happen.
    1) Their arrival in the existing timeline would cause a separate timeline to exist and at the very moment of their arrival would be on a separate timeline and no longer be on ours. Hypothetically, if he killed Hitler when he was a child, it would be on a separate timeline so would have no difference to our timeline that would still have Hitler exactly as he was. In the new timeline, things would be different but not our timeline because the timer traveler never existed in our timeline so to us would not be traveling backwards in time.
    2) You cause a form of gravitational singularity. Hypothetically, if you traveled back in time at noon to noon the previous day, you would exist the previous day, but you would also exist the following day at noon and travel back to that same moment doubling your mass at the same exact time, but you would still exist the following day to travel to the exact day tripling your mass at the same time. This would continue in an infinite loop causing your mass to become infinitely large. Your mass would be so large that not only would you instantly become black hole but an infinitely large black hole that nothing, not even time could escape. Basically, you would instantly destroy everything including time.
    Also, in the event of the first outcome, you would probably also cause the second basically erasing the new timeline. Seeing that it would happen at the very moment of your arrival it could erase both timelines.
    Sorry I wrote down so much but I felt it needed to explain it so that it could be clearly understood.

• Forward, maybe. Backwards no.

Everything happens because of past events. Because of this, there must be only one timeline.

• Time Travel is not possible

I can give a personal account that time travel is impossible. I have personally traveled back in time and viciously murdered the man who invented it before he invented it, thus stopping his machine from being invented in the first place. Then traveled back to squash any thoughts of time travel being feasible.