Is Tina Fey one of the greatest female comedians of all time?

• She is the best.

Tina is a different type comedian than Ball, Rivers etc. She does not do slapstick or acting stupid-or comparing a man or women's clothes or hair to some body part. She can tell a nice clean story-whether it is about her kids-driving-her husband and just make it funny. She is a terrific actress, great at doing voices-not only Palin-and when she is on different talk shows she is the best and most entertaining guest ever. I think her big advantage is that she is college educated, very knowledgeable about current events, and does not have to get laughs with crudeness.
    She does not take any crap either- watch that Zack Galafikes u tube of her in his stupid show Between the hedges- He treats his guest like dirt and tries to embarrass them- I have seen him embarrass the crap out of the wonderful Tom Hanks.
    He started on Tina blowing big bubble gum bubbles-telling her to keep quiet-having some waiter bring him breakfast-Tina watched this for about 2 minutes and proceeded to rip him an new asshole.
    He deserved it.
    In closing I think that Tina fey is a great person, a wonderful mom and wife, and some one you would be proud to say she is your daughter.

• Tina is one of the greats, if not the greatest.

30 Rock may not have been "Modern Family" mainstream but it was way funnier. The only person she's ever impersonated was Sarah Palin and that was because Lorne Michaels talked her into it. During her 6 year stint as head writer at snl, she wrote sketches like 'Mom Jeans', helped Paula Pell get 'Kotex Classic' on the air and those were the best years, since the first 5, that snl was actually funny and worth watching. I would without a doubt put Tina fey in top 5 greatest female comedians, maybe even top 3 right behind Carol Burnett and Lucille Ball.

• Yes she is

Yes, she is one of the best female comedians that has ever came across SNL, or that has ever made it famous here in the US. She is very talented, and she is loved by a whole lot of people here in the US and across the world in today.

• No, Tina Fey is not a great comedian

Of course, the mainstream media would disagree with me. All Tina Fey did in her heydey was demonize Sarah Palin. The MSM loved it, NOW never knocked it, and conservatives despised it. All that Tina Fey did was appeal to the no- or low-information voter, and perpetuate the myth that Palin didn't have the intelligence of a common road toad. Time to wake up to all this bunk about Tina Fey, Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman, and their ilk being the voice of Americans. I defy Tina Fey to go after Hillary Clinton...such outrage would ensue from the MSM and NOW. Tina Fey, go home...you had your 15 minutes of fame.

• No, Tina Fey just does look alike parodies well.

No, I do not think Tina Fey is the greatest female comedian of all time. I think Tina Fey is absolutely stellar at being able to look like a particular person and mimic both their voice and mannerisms. Her parodies are hilarious, but in order to be classified as the greatest of all time, she would need a broader comedic routine.

• No, not even close

For Tina Fey to be considered one of the greatest female comedians of all time, you would have to put her in the same category of Mae West, Gracie Allen, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Joan Rivers and so many other legends of comedy. Although Fey is really funny, I think putting her in the same league as these women is a bit of a stretch.

• She's funny, but not the best

While this is totally subjective, I think that if you look at the history of comedy, you will find a lot more funny and groundbreaking female comedians than Tina Fey. While Tina Fey certainly deserves credit both as an actress and as a writer, I don't think she's as influential as, say, Carol Burnett.