Is Title IX, the Law Protecting People against Discrimination Based on Their Sex, a Good Law?

• Yes, all people deserve the same opportunities.

Yes, the law protecting people against discrimination based on their sex is a good law, because women deserve an opportunity to play sports in college. Some women are not cut out to play college sports. But most college men are not cut out to play college sports either. Those who want the option should be able to play in college.

• Yes, I believe that Title IX, the Law Protecting People against Discrimination Based on Their Sex, is a Good Law.

I believe that Title IX, the Law Protecting People against Discrimination Based on Their Sex, is a Good Law, because first off any law that protects any person or group from a discriminatory practice in my opinion is a good law. Also I believe that laws that protect against discrimination of the sexes is necessary due to you history of blatant sexual discrimination in the United States.